“Burning the Quran is wrong on every level. It puts troops in danger, and it violates

MooseNSquirrel

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2009
GO ahead Incorruptile, give us a breakdown of who has been more consistent with their policies and what they stand for.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Why dont you talk about obama and his `evolving` you wont because your a partisan hack

Most people expect politicians to change their positions, either because they're being opportunists, or because they genuinely change their views for honest reasons.

But Mitt Romney has changed his positions on VIRTUALLY EVERY SINGLE ISSUE, OFTEN MULTIPLE TIMES (See flip flopping on healthcare 4 times in less than 24 hours).

To compare Romney and Obama makes *YOU* the partisan hack and is the same level of 'both parties are equally bad' type stupid. There is no way Obama (or really any other politician) is on the same level of dishonest flip flopping that Romney is.

Apr 27, 2012
They both flip flop or as the liberals call it for obama evolve. They also both serve the MIC and Wall Street and its a 2 party dictatorship so its not a big deal if one has that many flip flops

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
They both flip flop or as the liberals call it for obama evolve. They also both serve the MIC and Wall Street and its a 2 party dictatorship so its not a big deal if one has that many flip flops

Again, to compare Obama to Romney on flip flopping makes YOU the partisan hack and a typical low information voter.

If you want to make your own thread about something Obama flip-flopped on, etc., please do so, and stop derailing other threads.
-Admin DrPizza

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 27, 2012
Again, to compare Obama to Romney on flip flopping makes YOU the partisan hack and a typical low information voter.

You completely ignored what I said, you still believe that obama isn't a liar while I understand BOTH serve special interests

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
we get it pocahontasyou love muslims and hate Romney. How many more chest beating threads are you going to make on this subject?

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
we get it pocahontasyou love muslims and hate Romney. How many more chest beating threads are you going to make on this subject?

Perhaps till the point that those that attack an issue have to face their own dishonesty...

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Probably until the election, when will this guy just shutup:\

It's kind of funny how you imbeciles keep walking into my trap ... a trap i never intended to lay.

All i have to do is post a thread showing how the GOP is shit and you people come running in here saying, "OBAMA/DEMOCRATS ARE JUST AS BAD!", when there is no fucking evidence of any comparison to be made.

Colbert was right, reality really has a liberal bias.

Again, defend the comparison with a straight face: http://www.americablog.com/2012/09/romney-flip-flops-4-times-on-health.html

Apr 27, 2012
It's kind of funny how you imbeciles keep walking into my trap ... a trap i never intended to lay.

All i have to do is post a thread showing how the GOP is shit and you people come running in here saying, "OBAMA/DEMOCRATS ARE JUST AS BAD!", when there is no fucking evidence of any comparison to be made.

Colbert was right, reality really has a liberal bias.

Again, defend the comparison with a straight face: http://www.americablog.com/2012/09/romney-flip-flops-4-times-on-health.html

Because your being a partisan hack :D

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Look at this, Phokus is agreeing with Palin.

Sarah Palin, former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate, from her Facebook page:

"I would hope that Pastor Terry Jones and his supporters will consider the ramifications of their planned book-burning event. It will feed the fire of caustic rhetoric and appear as nothing more than mean-spirited religious intolerance. Don’t feed that fire. If your ultimate point is to prove that the Christian teachings of mercy, justice, freedom, and equality provide the foundation on which our country stands, then your tactic to prove this point is totally counter-productive."

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I guess there will never be a President I agree with, on this issue alone.

The Korean? Let it burn, print some more and burn those too. Keep burning until they realize the point. That they can choose to live with our existence, our defiance, or they can die.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
I guess there will never be a President I agree with, on this issue alone.

The Korean? Let it burn, print some more and burn those too. Keep burning until they realize the point. That they can choose to live with our existence, our defiance, or they can die.

I dunno, I really think they should make the pages soft and absorbent and we can put it to a different use. I'm on a septic system so make sure it's biodegradable.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Are we defending radical Islam here again?

What is wrong with this country? Even your leader Obama is dispatching troops to hopefully pick-off a few fundies over there.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Are we defending radical Islam here again?

What has burning the Quran got to do with radical Islam?

Wow. You really think that offending muslims worldwide and anyone else who believes that people have a right to believe what they want, along with a minuscule percentage of the world population who actually want to have another religious war, is actually going to do any good?

For me, this is one of those moments where I wonder, "is this guy trolling or are there really people so amazingly stupid that they believe this sort of thing?".

Last edited: