Why does youtube has to show naked young women at the youtube home page ? Are they stupid ?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Sometimes the algo completely glitches out, it's actually kind of funny. I was watching an EEVblog video, something electronics related, and all the suggested videos on that page were children videos, like children reviewing toys and such, and lot of them in a day care environment but looked more like a TV show set. The type of stuff you'd see on a children's TV channel basically. Other people in the comments were saying they were getting the same thing too. It was specifically for that video. If you went to your Youtube home page it was just your normal stuff that showed up.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
in the interest of science i started a new youtube acount, i am sad to report no naked females in my suggested videos, even after a search for one

• Haha
Reactions: nakedfrog

AdamK47

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
in the interest of science i started a new youtube acount, i am sad to report no naked females in my suggested videos, even after a search for one
It takes time. It took me until the next day after searching for naked women for hours upon hours the night before.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
It takes time. It took me until the next day after searching for naked women for hours upon hours the night before.
ah yes, multiple searches for scantily clad lasses might help, let me try that, in the interest of *science

it appears i have encountered a problem

1714615185373.png