Unable to think clearly

Nov 17, 2019
To process information.

Mind is not well.

Simple things overwhelm.

What others find routine and normal can be unbearable.

Lost in the basics. No direction.

Sounding board only, replies not needed.

Nov 17, 2019
There are times where I can't even talk right. I stumble, stammer, almost babble. Sometimes I'm not even sure of what I say and have to repeat.

Nov 17, 2019
Thoughts and memories take over. I scream, yell, holler to try and break the pattern and focus on something else.

One of the main reasons I spend so much time on the web is to keep the mind focused on the inane.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Just thinking out loud, not replying… Recognition shows that there is some thinking going on. Everybody has value. There's always help available… mental health and physical health. Best to you. 😉

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Is there an underlying concern that also follows the latest news about Wendy Williams? Could I get the OP's age?

I'm 76 and just watched for about ten years as my Moms slid slowly toward her death from "mild dementia" to the death certificate's finding of "early-onset Alzheimers" So I'm constantly trying to find things that challenge my brain to work in everyday matters. Signs and indications are reported by everyone I know over 70. A deceased physicist told me in recent years by using the von Neumann model of computer architecture: the aging person's "stack" in "memory" is very crowded, so it takes longer to remember things that are still "really there".

Maybe the OP could use a Xanax prescription. That's spelled "Alprazolam". I think.