Trump NY Criminal Trial

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
It's so wild to me that this man can't control himself enough to not be held in contempt and somehow millions of people think his acting like a petulant child is Presidential material. Then again, I think I'm being VERY generous in calling those things "people".

Well it is.. a lot of people think the solution to everything is BANG BANG or Bomb Bomb Bomb

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
It's so wild to me that this man can't control himself enough to not be held in contempt and somehow millions of people think his acting like a petulant child is Presidential material. Then again, I think I'm being VERY generous in calling those things "people".
I prefer the term "programmable meat sacks"

Reactions: thraashman

trenchfoot

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
So Stormy Daniel is flaying away on Trump at the witness stand and I'm just wondering when she is going to be asked to describe Trump's shlong as a means to prove that Trump was being a very naughty boy with her. And then have Melania take the stand as a corroborating witness. Fun.

• Haha
Reactions: iRONic

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
So Stormy Daniel is flaying away on Trump at the witness stand and I'm just wondering when she is going to be asked to describe Trump's shlong as a means to prove that Trump was being a very naughty boy with her. And then have Melania take the stand as a corroborating witness. Fun.

She's already fucked Trump today in full view of everyone in the courtroom.

But the base doesn't give a shit. Independent and suburban peeps just might though..

Reactions: [DHT]Osiris

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Back from lunch. Orange monkey team demands a mistrial because of Stormy’s testimony

Feb 4, 2009

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Eh who cares if they sleep separately. Lots of people do, I sleep best by myself without someone snoring/moving around next to me. Not sure of all the damn things this creep does that this should matter at all, but ok.

Feb 4, 2009
Eh who cares if they sleep separately. Lots of people do, I sleep best by myself without someone snoring/moving around next to me. Not sure of all the damn things this creep does that this should matter at all, but ok.
I don’t sleep in the same room as my wife frequently either, it just fits our schedules better. Here’s the thing you & I admit to the truth.
What would the former President say?

Reactions: Indus

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
I don’t sleep in the same room as my wife frequently either, it just fits our schedules better. Here’s the thing you & I admit to the truth.
What would the former President say?

My point is he is selling a lie.

Most of us aren't!

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Why would the parents need to be present for “post graduation activities”?

Seems like a non story to me.

Feb 4, 2009
I don't see anything strange with this personally. I go to my kids graduations. They wanted nothing to do with me at their events afterwards. That was for them.
What’s strange is to request a trial be paused so you can attend your child’s graduation (which in my opinion isn’t weird it’s loving) and then not attend that graduation when given the chance because you wanted to sit in front of people and have them cheer for you. That’s weird and selfish.

Reactions: dank69
Jan 25, 2011
What’s strange is to request a trial be paused so you can attend your child’s graduation (which in my opinion isn’t weird it’s loving) and then not attend that graduation when given the chance because you wanted to sit in front of people and have them cheer for you. That’s weird and selfish.
The event is scheduled hours after the graduation, in the evening. Not during it. This seems to indicate he would go after. That's not strange to me.

Graduation is at 10 AM. The other is a dinner function.

Feb 4, 2009
The event is scheduled hours after the graduation, in the evening. Not during it. This seems to indicate he would go after. That's not strange to me.

If it rolls like that it’s fair enough. We shall see.

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
1715108855684.png

1715108902876.png

Good job by the prosecution.. the defense may be able to paint the witness as not 100% honest but the defendant is definitely lying too.

That said here are the receipts of the checks.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I'm no lawyer but this case is looking pretty strong to me. Seems like they have established:

1) Business records were falsified.
2) They were done so with Trump's knowledge and acceptance.
3) To disguise the source of the money to circumvent campaign finance laws that would have required its disclosure, because he wanted to win the election.

If they have those 3 he's cooked.

As lots of people have said this is not a hush money case, this is an election interference case and he very well may have won because of this hidden, illegal payoff.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005

There was a list of "Graduation events" which STARTED at 10am with a breakfast or brunch, and lasted into the evening which is when the actual ceremony was.

Also, this MN event wasn't announced/added until AFTER he was granted release for the date from the court.

If it walks like a duck ...