RFK Jr. Had Dead Worm in His Brain

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Seems like you put a lot of thought into this. But why on earth would I want to charge now for the priceless wisdom I give you for free regularly? And why with a treasure chest of infinite value that I have on tap and instantly would I want to bother cataloging the garbage of money grubbers. But know this. A man is deaf who does not know his need. Remember what the Beatles said? The love you take is equal to the love you make.

When I was a young cowpoke holstering two colt cap gun revolvers on my front porch and about age seven, I drew and fired at a car driving by. The driver clutched his chest and fell over his searing wheel and disappeared in the distance. Bu his presence and the force of his being he touched my live. His memory I carry to this day. Remember him for me.
Lol a fortune cookie is easier 🤣

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
between the absurdity and total evil of Trump, the entire Trump party who are all evil and nuts, from shooting up pizzarias and all their off the wall theories and beliefs, and RFK now having a worm in his brain at some point. the simulation has gone off the rails.

you couldn't lock a bunch of hollywood writers in a room for a week, all tripping on acid, and they still wouldn't come up with this shit. and some of them wrote Weekend at Bernies!

Last edited:

RalphTheCow

Sep 14, 2000
I just can't wrap my head around the fact that he thought this was a good tidbit for everyone to know. Was he being blackmailed by someone that was going to release this info?

That shows lack of good judgement almost as much as being an anti-vaxing moron does.

Actually after seeing some indications that he might steal more Trump votes than Biden votes, I hope he stays the course without going too far off the rails.
But that damn name will surely suck in many low-information otherwise Biden or non-voters. Could very well decide the election. :oops:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
But that damn name will surely suck in many low-information otherwise Biden or non-voters. Could very well decide the election. :oops:
You may not have noticed but Trump has started freaking out about him because, surprise surprise, anti-vax conspiratorial nuts were always Trump voters, not Biden voters.

Reactions: hal2kilo

RalphTheCow

Sep 14, 2000
You may not have noticed but Trump has started freaking out about him because, surprise surprise, anti-vax conspiratorial nuts were always Trump voters, not Biden voters.
Yes, I did notice the about face from Trump. But I think both sides have reason to worry about this guy tipping the election.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
So did they actually FIND the dead worm? Or only evidence a worm had been there?
I suggest the fucker is still in there.
And its name is JFK Jr.

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm dying because I’m the biggest Dune/Herbert freak since I was a teenager!!

Shitlol

• Love
Reactions: skyking

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Sorry, iRONic, you've been outdorked.

I've carried this retarded piece of sci-fi trivia in my brain for multiple decades, wondering what useful info my brain rejected in keeping this.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Sorry, iRONic, you've been outdorked.

I've carried this retarded piece of sci-fi trivia in my brain for multiple decades, wondering what useful info my brain rejected in keeping this.
Dune is my all time favorite book. I’ve probably read it 20+ times.

Reactions: iRONic

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
This is all good, I'd rather talk about the first movie cast, Linda Hunt, Sting, Patrick Stewart, et all than the POS in the OP.