No more VA dollar!

rc5

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
To: XXXXXXXXXX
Subject: Reminder: Your Value Dollars Expire Soon

Hello, from VA.com! We'd like to remind you that, as of July 8, 2000, we'll no longer be issuing Value Dollars to our customers; we will continue to accept Value Dollars as payment
until September 15, 2000. So come on in and enjoy the benefits you've accrued! If you're not sure how many Value Dollars you have, you can view your account by visiting us at VA.com and
clicking on "My Account" at the top of the home page. Then, look around our site for hundreds of great deals on the best in Computing, Electronics, Software, Entertainment, and
Office products. Here are just a few:

They are dying.

Bermar

Mar 23, 2000
I received a similar email, looked in my account and found $120
value dollars which were supposed to expire long time ago. Am I the only lucky VA customer?

RagManX

Golden Member
Oct 16, 1999
We've all head this before. I'll believe it when they actually take away my V$. For those with quite a few left, anyone interested in buying Diablo II for me if I pay you via PayPal (say, you get it for $25 after V$, I send you $30+)? I have a friend who wants it, and I thought I could get it for him for less this way with the rebate someone else posted. Let me know.

RagManX