Keyboard advice please

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Hi, I need a new keyboard. I've kinda found pretty much exactly what I want but it doesnt exist!

I want a full sized keyboard, with a few media keys (inc volume dial), nice good quality quiet keys, a usb port on the left shoulder, and a UK key layout.

This is pretty much a Razer Blackwidow elite with yellow keys. Except they dont do that in a UK layout.

They do one with the green or orange keys. The green ones are way too loud, I'm not sure how loud the orange ones are but they are out of stock every where.

Any advice on an alternative?

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I'd go Das keyboard pro 4 but I need a bit of backlighting, and the 5Q seems like a bit overly complicated (I don't need or want an internet connected keyboard, I guess if I could nix all the smart keyboard stuff it would be ok)).

It's very quiet in here, I feel scared!

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Ha! Found THE ONE!
It be the Razer Huntsman Analogue V2. Which is eye wateringly expensive but I'm fed up looking now and this seems to push all the buttons (pun intended).
I'll just need to find out how to turn off (or mute) the ridiculous RGB bollocks!

Thank you all, you've been very helpful! :D;)

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Good luck
Hold on...

Is that a "Good luck with that" sort of thing or just a "Good luck!" in general sort of thing?
I'm having cross Atlantic translation difficulties! :D

In the UK if you said you were getting something specific and someone said "well good luck with that" it would imply that you were buying something terrible!

Feb 4, 2009
Hold on...

Is that a "Good luck with that" sort of thing or just a "Good luck!" in general sort of thing?
I'm having cross Atlantic translation difficulties! :D

In the UK if you said you were getting something specific and someone said "well good luck with that" it would imply that you were buying something terrible!

No your weird UK keyboards confuse me