Hillary! Without makeup!

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Hillary looks more "alive" somehow .... but with a little bit of "crazy-eyes" going on! :p

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I always tell my Q sis, 73, that she looks better without makeup. Actually without makeup she too has that fresh-look as does Hillary. Makeup makes women especially older women look like a China-doll or worse an abused China-doll. Then add in the botox and you have China-doll with fish lips. It's so funny, my Q sis and her extremist Q daughter both do the lip botox thing yet neither will trust the Covid vaccine. I'd bet the shit in botox is far more dangerous than a vaccine, but try to tell that to a Q.

I just imagine what life would be like today for all Americans if Hillary had been elected. After all, it was Bill that balanced the budget and nearly eliminated the national debt. Surely some of Bill's talents would have rubbed off. But sadly, we'll never know. Life will get worse and worse for everyone except for the ten super rich in America and naturally except for Clarence Thomas. Soon America will look like Donald Trump's mug without the combover. That's pretty dang ugly....

• Love
Reactions: hal2kilo

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
trump looks like an alien with those eyes. Seriously. The truth is out.

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Like Lewis Black says in the 2023 LB "Special": "Hilary doesn't want to have sex with children! Hilary doesn't want to have sex with anyone!"

Some psychologists think that character shows through on a person's face. And I think Trump is disgusting.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
All the first picture does is remind me of my own advancing years. Just as any time I see a pic of some celeb I haven't seen a picture of for a long time.

(the second just prompts the thought "slack-jawed f***wit")

Reactions: hal2kilo