Dark Brandon, I like this guy

Feb 4, 2009
Reactions: hal2kilo

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Holy shit the network complaining about "snowflakes" snowflakes again.
Just came by to report this. Jesse Watters was wondering how something from the Let's go Brandon meme could be a good selling point. And, oh yea, Dark Brandon is really a mean man. At least they're not talking about the INDICTMENT.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
-LOL no. It's made in America, not by unionized workers.

The printing on the mug is done by unionized workers.

That's my understanding anyway.
Yeah, I fucked that up, minor difference... but is there any official Trump merch that wasn't made in China?

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
Even "made in america" is pretty tenuous, I think so long as the last step or small number of steps of the manufacturing process occur here it can be labled as made in America.

So maybe it was glazed in America but the cup itself was made and fired in Mexico or something.

Edit: Doing some double checking on that, and it doesn't appear to be true. While I doubt the Biden folks would be dumb enough to source shady stuff, there really isn't any regulatory mechanism to verify that the claim something is made in the USA is true.

Last edited:
Reactions: ivwshane
Feb 4, 2009
Even "made in america" is pretty tenuous, I think so long as the last step or small number of steps of the manufacturing process occur here it can be labled as made in America.

So maybe it was glazed in America but the cup itself was made and fired in Mexico or something.

Edit: Doing some double checking on that, and it doesn't appear to be true. While I doubt the Biden folks would be dumb enough to source shady stuff, there really isn't any regulatory mechanism to verify that the claim something is made in the USA is true.

Biden tightened the standards for this, probably safe to assume these are actually US Made.

Reactions: GodisanAtheist
Feb 4, 2009
Yeah, I fucked that up, minor difference... but is there any official Trump merch that wasn't made in China?
Surprisingly per my googling the legit MAGA Merchandise purchased from the Trump store is actually US made, a few years ago some foreign made stuff snuck in but the former President actually paid to have them made in the US.
All the knockoff shit is made in China.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
Smart move. Never understood what republicans thought they'd accomplish by trolling when their efforts always end up backfiring and becoming a rally cry for the left.

I would only buy this mug if the laser eyes were heat activated with a hot beverage.
Thermal designs are too expensive to manufacture. I used to have a few thermal mugs back in the day. Golly they were expensive purchases. I worked for a company many moons ago in the 90s that dealt with Maersk and they gave us a load of goodies during our parting at the end of the contract and each employee got a set of 12 various designed maersk thermal mugs that changed colors and design as it got hot or cooled down. I have them in a storage box now because I moved on from free branded mugs. I'm sure they still work or have cancerous material in them.

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
Surprisingly per my googling the legit MAGA Merchandise purchased from the Trump store is actually US made, a few years ago some foreign made stuff snuck in but the former President actually paid to have them made in the US.
All the knockoff shit is made in China.
I believe the pro Trump groups sent out emailers stating as much and warning people to check and if they bought something like it to get a refund or they would buy it off of them. For as much of a menace 45 was his pro trump teams tried to do this one thing right by their supporters. I don't buy the made in usa is gonna be way to expensive bullshit line companies make. they don't want to lose out on their juicy margins. Every made in usa or canada item I own has lasted forever it seems compared to the made in "insert asian country" junk.

Reactions: Fanatical Meat

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Counterpoint: dark Brandon is the libs trolling conservatives for a change.

Oh I get it. But when it crosses over into paying for actual merchandise it’s getting a little creepy and looks like sports fanaticism but with politicians, again it’s just weird.

/steps off high horse