Chromebook upgrade?

tdog198054

Mar 28, 2024
Hello all. I'm new here. First posting here. I have 2 questions if anybody can help please.i recently purchased a chrome book it has 4GB of memory and 32 GB of hard drive. I want to download apps like cash Giraffe and play multiple games. And games from other apps as well. Should I upgrade to 8MB of memory? It maxes out at 8MB. I'm guessing I can get a portable 500 GB hard drive. But which would really help?

2nd Question is, apps like mistplay are not compatible with my Chromebook??? Is there anyway I can make it so apps like mistplay will work on this Chromebook?

Any help is much appreciated. Thank You

Harry_Wild

Dec 14, 2012
Chromebook is an Android OS and will only run Android apps.
More RAM will get you better performance if your apps is in needs of more RAM. Think of Chromebook as a large Google smartphone, that is basically what it is!

LucasMartinez

Apr 26, 2024
Hello all. I'm new here. First posting here. I have 2 questions if anybody can help please.i recently purchased a chrome book it has 4GB of memory and 32 GB of hard drive. I want to download apps like cash Giraffe and play multiple games. And games from other apps as well. Should I upgrade to 8MB of memory? It maxes out at 8MB. I'm guessing I can get a portable 500 GB hard drive. But which would really help?

2nd Question is, apps like mistplay are not compatible with my Chromebook??? Is there anyway I can make it so apps like mistplay will work on this Chromebook?

Any help is much appreciated. Thank You
8MB or 8GB?