++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 8063 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Starting to get the ball rolling on clearing some of my off grid land. Had a crew go check it to see if my trees are worth anything to them, if yes it would save me money. But they aren't. So I'll pay out of pocket. I kinda expected that though, they are not super big. It works out because I'll keep the wood as I'll need it anyway.

Off next week so will go start to map out a clearing area. I'm actually leaning towards doing a different entrance than the one that's already there because there's lot of rocks and stuff in the way. There's another area that looks easier but I will need to put in a culvert.

Either way I'm kind of excited at the idea of finally having cleared land. Should have just done that last year, but was trying to save money by doing it myself which was just taking too long.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
There is a lot for sale near me that the real estate agent describes as having, "lively topography". By "lively topography", she means that it has open mine shafts and open mine trenches. :)

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Hand sliced pepperoni, fresh sliced jalapenos and fresh cut pineapple

5wdiyZe.jpg

SdeXLai.jpg

wx4Q9Bl.jpg