++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 8043 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
About noon today. Went to the park across the street. Brought some lawn chairs and a frisbee. Watched with eclipse glasses as the moon ate away at the sun. Totality at 1:43. Incredibly amazing. The second pic is the effect the eclipse has as it shines through the leaves on to the ground.

0RNMwcdl.jpg

NUVEPdml.jpg

Last edited:

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Cool, I was in bed since I'm on night shifts but woke up around 2pm and looked outside and it was cloudy then went back to bed. At least I didn't miss much lol.

eldorado99

Lifer
Feb 16, 2004
Bread flour dough turned out kinda meh and so did the pizza. However got a new batch of 00 dough fermenting in the fridge. Probably gonna let it do that for at least 2 days this time.

Stiff Clamp

Feb 3, 2021
Drove by someone's house knocked open by a tall oak. Fell across their yard, toppled by recent rain. You know . . . soft ground makes the roots pull up. Or maybe wind was involved?
Anyway, emergency vehicles started arriving very soon after I drove by it.
The house's front window had a gaping hole above it. Imagine it was hit by branches, not the fat trunk.
This neighborhood has very old trees.
We've had over 4" of rain over the past 22 hours.

Charmonium

Diamond Member
May 15, 2015
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride is such a cute movie. I can't believe I'd never seen it before. I'll have to check if it was the prequel or sequel to The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Reactions: Pohemi

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride is such a cute movie. I can't believe I'd never seen it before. I'll have to check if it was the prequel or sequel to The Nightmare Before Christmas.

sdifox beat me to it, but yeah it's standalone and not connected to Nightmare Before Christmas.

Reactions: Charmonium