++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 8077 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Made my own sauce today. San Marzano tomatoes, garlic powder, olive oil, fresh basil. Pizza toppings: hand-sliced pepperoni, sauteed baby bella mushrooms, (my own) tomato sauce, garlic powder, oregano, fresh mozzarella and fresh grated Parmesan on top!

u3l5KOU.jpg

bL6vn6W.jpg

Reactions: IronWing

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I'm trying to think if I've ever been in an Ikea. I somehow kept thinking that I had. Am I'm missing anything?
I'm positive I've never been in an Ikea store. I realized that I hate particle board furniture. We still have two pieces left but only because they are paid for and replacing them would be expensive. Maybe a cat will knock them over.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Ikea is an easy way to go if you don't feel like building something yourself from scratch but yet still want the frustration of having to assemble something. We don't have one here but I looked at ordering online since I want to replace a small desk in my office with something that has drawers or doors so the cats don't mess with my electronics stuff, but the shipping killed it. I'll just build something... eventually lol.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
"The begena is mostly associated with men because many believe that the instrument mostly produces shallow and thunder like sounds." :p