zotac gfx geforce 760 2 gig fan how loud would it be

superweasel

May 9, 2014
i recently rma my geforce gfx 760 2 gig it wasnt a zotac guess it was a just a gfx card without a name. Reason i rma it was cause the rpms of the fan would run extremly high it was runing at 1050 rpms at 29 percent then all of the sudden it shot up to 1700-2400 at same fan speed of 29 percent , so i called tech said it was normal. So next day same fan speed of 29 percent and it was really cranking hard 3000-5550 rpms, then it dropped down to 0 and then rev back up. Defintley knew something was a problem so i rma it. and the temp of the card was at like 28-30 c which is good. So i recived a zotac 760 2 gig how much would the noise be on idle and on full load is it really noisy at all, cause before when on idle 1050 rpm was really quiet.

the case i am using is CYBERPOWERPC X-Titan 200 Full Tower Gaming Case w/ USB 3.0, Fan Control, EZ Swap HDD Dock, Side Panel Window (Black Color)
with max cooling fans in my rig

Last edited:

Techhog

Platinum Member
Sep 11, 2013

That's reference. It definitely won't be the most quiet card you can get. Here's another question: did the card that you RMA'd look the same as this one? If so, it's exactly the same and will still be too loud for you. If you really value low-noise, you'll want a good dual-fan cooler from a company like EVGA or MSI.

I'd recommend this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...0932&cm_re=gtx_760_acx-_-14-130-932-_-Product

Last edited:

superweasel

May 9, 2014
the gfx card is different no name on the gfx card itself, it wasnt a zotac and the one they send me is a zotac brand, comp is only like 2 months old, the gfx card i just got today is still sealed up in the box.

Last edited: