ZOTAC GeForce GTX 460 768MB $132 + change

Status
Not open for further replies.

qliveur

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2007
I was about to ask the same thing. This is just a sign of things to come. AMD launches 6xxx at the end of the week, and we'll likely see prices on the 460 plummet.

formulav8

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2000
Definitely need to put in the title that $132 is after MIR. With Zotac and MIR in the title I wouldn't have even clicked the post....

The0ne

Jan 3, 2006
Definitely need to put in the title that $132 is after MIR. With Zotac and MIR in the title I wouldn't have even clicked the post....

Same here, I've been good and nice in regards to avoiding rebates all year :) So free, rebate-hassle-less life hehe

KevinH

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2000
Same here, I've been good and nice in regards to avoiding rebates all year :) So free, rebate-hassle-less life hehe

I've noticed a strong correlation between the video card companies based in City of Industry and the difficulty in fulfilling rebates with them...

edplayer

Platinum Member
Sep 13, 2002
I wonder if Zotac is going to start paying rebates?

If I were to buy a product involving a rebate from a questionable company, I'd want to buy it from newegg. They have a track record of paying up for unfulfilled obligations from their vendors. I've had one rebate paid by them that Gigabyte didn't want to pay

Status
Not open for further replies.