Zionist genocide against jews using radiation (the ringworm children)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Originally posted by: event8horizon
thats true. the point is, the states made it illegal in the 40's. the question that the movie brings up is:
did the u.s. gov give money to the israeli gov for experimentation since it became illegal here in the states??? if u are interested, please find out how much radiation they gave the people in the states compared to the massive dose in israel. so if u havent watched the movie yet, please do.

Well, we didn't detonate our fist atomic bomb until '45. Back then observers were just standing around with googles on etc. Nobody knew the fdangers of radiation.

One of my friend's father worked on the manhatten project. He was a scientist usually deployed somewhere above the site in a hot-air ballon taking readings etc.

He eventually died from it.

Point is, I doubt the US gov really knew of radiation dangers in the 40's as they were still acting to the contrary for quite some time.

Fern

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
Originally posted by: Fern
thats true. the point is, the states made it illegal in the 40's. the question that the movie brings up is:
did the u.s. gov give money to the israeli gov for experimentation since it became illegal here in the states??? if u are interested, please find out how much radiation they gave the people in the states compared to the massive dose in israel. so if u havent watched the movie yet, please do.

Well, we didn't detonate our fist atomic bomb until '45. Back then observers were just standing around with googles on etc. Nobody knew the fdangers of radiation.

One of my friend's father worked on the manhatten project. He was a scientist usually deployed somewhere above the site in a hot-air ballon taking readings etc.

He eventually died from it.

Point is, I doubt the US gov really knew of radiation dangers in the 40's as they were still acting to the contrary for quite some time.

Fern
your probably right, hence the experimentation.

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
Originally posted by: teclis1023
Originally posted by: CitizenKain
destroy the central banks of the world....free the people from slavery

Yes, I'll take whatever you have to say seriously after that.

lol, yeah I had noticed that as well.
u like that dont ya. legend killer knows my stance on the fed. as soon as i have time, ill join the kill the fed/troops out rp thread!! what pays for the interest for all that borrowed money???

teclis1023

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2007

u like that dont ya. legend killer knows my stance on the fed. as soon as i have time, ill join the kill the fed/troops out rp thread!! what pays for the interest for all that borrowed money???

What the hell are you talking about?

Individuals are in debt because they make idiotic financial decisions.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

Since you seem to know, do tell.

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007

from what i understand, the income tax bro

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

Congrats on not making sense.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
conspiracy or experimentation???
the video has been removed from google and youtube but i did find it at:

http://www.thetruth.mysite.com/Favorite_links.html

this is a random website and i dont support it because i have no idea what is on it. the movie is the second one down.

On August 14, at 9 PM, Israel's Channel Ten television screened a documentary film which exposes the ugliest secret of Israel's Labor party founders: the deliberate mass radiation poisoning of nearly all Sephardi youths of a generation.

"The Ringworm Children" (translated in Hebrew as "100,000 Rays"), directed by David Belhassen and Asher Hemias, recently won the prize for "best documentary" at the Haifa International film festival, and in the past year has made the rounds of Jewish and Israeli film festivals around the world. But it had yet to come to Israeli television screens. The subject is the mass irradiation of hundreds of thousands of young Israeli immigrants from Middle Eastern countries -- Sephardim, as they are called today. The story goes like this:

In 1951, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, Dr. Chaim Sheba, flew to America and returned with seven x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army. ...............etc etc

Your agenda is very obvious and I might add smacks of tin foilism at it`s best.
This does not smack of a calculated attack agaonst these people. What it smacks of pure and simple is the medical establishment being 100% wrong.

I feel sorry for somebody like you who is trying real hard to make something sinsiter out of this......

Here is what I have found at several sites concerning this issue....
In the early 1950`s approximately 100,000 immigrant children, primarily from North Africa,
recvieved X-Ray radiation treatment for ringworm ipon there arrival in Israel.
At that time the medical establishment thought Ringworm a grave danger to public health.
It was later(after the fact) discovered that these treatments caused high rates of infertility, cancer and death.
This tragic affair was hideen from the public for decades, until now...

Even if it was true we can look back on other things the medical community did that they hobestly believed was helpful that turned out to be just the opposite.

For example the practice of bleeding somebody who was sick to attempt to remove the sickness......ancient practice but obviously a lot of people bled to death...etc etc...

Peace!!

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007

Congrats on not making sense.

this belongs in the cagematch thread. it deals with the federal reserve. so post your stuff there.

event8horizon

Nov 15, 2007
Originally posted by: JEDIYoda
conspiracy or experimentation???
the video has been removed from google and youtube but i did find it at:

http://www.thetruth.mysite.com/Favorite_links.html

this is a random website and i dont support it because i have no idea what is on it. the movie is the second one down.

On August 14, at 9 PM, Israel's Channel Ten television screened a documentary film which exposes the ugliest secret of Israel's Labor party founders: the deliberate mass radiation poisoning of nearly all Sephardi youths of a generation.

"The Ringworm Children" (translated in Hebrew as "100,000 Rays"), directed by David Belhassen and Asher Hemias, recently won the prize for "best documentary" at the Haifa International film festival, and in the past year has made the rounds of Jewish and Israeli film festivals around the world. But it had yet to come to Israeli television screens. The subject is the mass irradiation of hundreds of thousands of young Israeli immigrants from Middle Eastern countries -- Sephardim, as they are called today. The story goes like this:

In 1951, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, Dr. Chaim Sheba, flew to America and returned with seven x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army. ...............etc etc

Your agenda is very obvious and I might add smacks of tin foilism at it`s best.
This does not smack of a calculated attack agaonst these people. What it smacks of pure and simple is the medical establishment being 100% wrong.

I feel sorry for somebody like you who is trying real hard to make something sinsiter out of this......

Here is what I have found at several sites concerning this issue....
In the early 1950`s approximately 100,000 immigrant children, primarily from North Africa,
recvieved X-Ray radiation treatment for ringworm ipon there arrival in Israel.
At that time the medical establishment thought Ringworm a grave danger to public health.It was later(after the fact) discovered that these treatments caused high rates of infertility, cancer and death.
This tragic affair was hideen from the public for decades, until now...

Even if it was true we can look back on other things the medical community did that they hobestly believed was helpful that turned out to be just the opposite.

For example the practice of bleeding somebody who was sick to attempt to remove the sickness......ancient practice but obviously a lot of people bled to death...etc etc...

Peace!!
in bold. im not denying this. watch the movie and consider the dose.