• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Zionist genocide against jews using radiation (the ringworm children)

event8horizon

Senior member
Nov 15, 2007
674
0
0
conspiracy or experimentation???
the video has been removed from google and youtube but i did find it at:

http://www.thetruth.mysite.com/Favorite_links.html

this is a random website and i dont support it because i have no idea what is on it. the movie is the second one down.

On August 14, at 9 PM, Israel's Channel Ten television screened a documentary film which exposes the ugliest secret of Israel's Labor party founders: the deliberate mass radiation poisoning of nearly all Sephardi youths of a generation.

"The Ringworm Children" (translated in Hebrew as "100,000 Rays"), directed by David Belhassen and Asher Hemias, recently won the prize for "best documentary" at the Haifa International film festival, and in the past year has made the rounds of Jewish and Israeli film festivals around the world. But it had yet to come to Israeli television screens. The subject is the mass irradiation of hundreds of thousands of young Israeli immigrants from Middle Eastern countries -- Sephardim, as they are called today. The story goes like this:

In 1951, the director general of the Israeli Health Ministry, Dr. Chaim Sheba, flew to America and returned with seven x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army.

They were to be used in a mass atomic experiment with an entire generation of Sephardi youths to be used as guinea pigs. Every Sephardi child was to be given 35,000 times the maximum dose of x-rays through his head. For doing so, the American government paid the Israeli government 300 million Israeli liras a year. The entire Health budget was 60 million liras. The money paid by the Americans is equivalent to billions of dollars today.

To fool the parents of the victims, the children were taken away on "school trips" and their parents were later told the x-rays were a treatment for the scourge of scalpal ringworm. 6,000 of the children died shortly after their doses were given, while many of the rest developed cancers that killed thousands over time and are still killing them now. While living, the victims suffered from disorders such as epilepsy, amnesia, Alzheimer's disease, chronic headaches and psychosis.

That is the subject of the documentary in cold terms. It is another matter to see the victims on the screen.

To watch the Moroccan lady describe what getting 35,000 times the dose of allowable x-rays in her head feels like. "I screamed make the headache go away. Make the headache go away. Make the headache go away. But it never went away."

The film made it perfectly plain that this operation was no accident. The dangers of x-rays had been known for over forty years. We read the official guidelines for x-ray treatment in 1952. The maximum dose to be given a child in Israel was .5 rad. There was no mistake made. The children were deliberately poisoned.
http://web.israelinsider.com/views/3998.htm and multiple websites.

http://www.israelfilmfestival....films_los_angeles.aspx
In the early years following Independence, approximately 100,000 immigrant children, primarily from North Africa, received X-ray radiation treatment for ringworm. At that time, the medical world perceived ringworm as a degenerative illness and a danger to humanity. It was discovered that these treatments caused high rates of infertility, cancer and mortality. This tragic affair was hidden from the public eye for decades? until now. Through exhaustive research and testimonies of survivors, this emotional documentary unearths a possible conspiracy between American and Israeli health officials. Best Documentary Haifa International Film Festival
 

AnitaPeterson

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
5,712
78
91
What is the point of conducting such experiments on your own people, considering that you've just emerged from being a target for extinction?
 

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
11,489
0
0
This would only make sense if it was arab/muslim babies that you would want to irradiate before you eat them.
 

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
28,563
3
0
You would think they could get the Israeli unit of currency correct. Its not the "lira" but the shekel.
When you want to make some phony scurrilous attack you should at least put some effort into making it at least appear true.
 

Mavtek3100

Senior member
Jan 15, 2008
524
0
0
Well in truth we're all just rats in a maze to somebody. It's when those somebodies get in power we have a lot to worry about.
 

teclis1023

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2007
1,452
0
71
SO this film posits that the Israeli government accepted Lira in order to poison the entire sephardic Jewish population?

Calling agent Mulder...
 

Skitzer

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2000
4,415
3
81
I'm not saying this movie does not have "some amount" of truth to it ...... but I am having an extremely hard time believing it in its entirety. How was this buried for so long?
 

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
6,278
0
0
No big deal ...

We in the US drove ice picks into the brains of the mentally ill - and 'wiggled' them around for good measure on 10s of thousands of people ...

Look on the bright side - think of the money they saved in night-lights ...


:shocked:
 

TheNewbie

Senior member
Jul 17, 2007
747
0
0
Well actually, this issue has been addressed by the Israeli govt. Unlike what Mr. Conspiracy here claims, though there was indeed a practice of very poor decision by the health ministry back then, there were no experiments being made, it was common procedure to treat the disease these children were infected with.
The ill treatment indeed inflicted some severe consequences on some of the kids, which the Israeli govt. acknowledged and in 1995 a law was passed giving the kids (now senior citizens) who had to go through the process compensation money, for what its worth...

I'm not saying this was not a horrible mistake, and whoever was in charge of this should've spent the rest of his life in jail for negligence (died a couple of decades ago), but you can all rest assure there was no "Zionist plot" to exterminate african-jews.

OP, unless you have a clear agenda for posting crap like this to make people dislike Israel etc. you should be very careful i.e. if you really believe any conspiracy shit you hear. Not that I say hate-propaganda is cool, but at least we'll know you're not insane, which btw will also mean you can be charged and prosecuted with full responsibility for what you spew out.
 

event8horizon

Senior member
Nov 15, 2007
674
0
0
Originally posted by: TheNewbie
Well actually, this issue has been addressed by the Israeli govt. Unlike what Mr. Conspiracy here claims, though there was indeed a practice of very poor decision by the health ministry back then, there were no experiments being made, it was common procedure to treat the disease these children were infected with.
The ill treatment indeed inflicted some severe consequences on some of the kids, which the Israeli govt. acknowledged and in 1995 a law was passed giving the kids (now senior citizens) who had to go through the process compensation money, for what its worth...

I'm not saying this was not a horrible mistake, and whoever was in charge of this should've spent the rest of his life in jail for negligence (died a couple of decades ago), but you can all rest assure there was no "Zionist plot" to exterminate african-jews.

OP, unless you have a clear agenda for posting crap like this to make people dislike Israel etc. you should be very careful i.e. if you really believe any conspiracy shit you hear. Not that I say hate-propaganda is cool, but at least we'll know you're not insane, which btw will also mean you can be charged and prosecuted with full responsibility for what you spew out.
my agenda......is for people to see all sides. israel has strict censorship as i hope all know. this was a documentary and it won an award. watch the movie newbie.
 

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
13,918
18
81
Originally posted by: event8horizon
Originally posted by: TheNewbie
Well actually, this issue has been addressed by the Israeli govt. Unlike what Mr. Conspiracy here claims, though there was indeed a practice of very poor decision by the health ministry back then, there were no experiments being made, it was common procedure to treat the disease these children were infected with.
The ill treatment indeed inflicted some severe consequences on some of the kids, which the Israeli govt. acknowledged and in 1995 a law was passed giving the kids (now senior citizens) who had to go through the process compensation money, for what its worth...

I'm not saying this was not a horrible mistake, and whoever was in charge of this should've spent the rest of his life in jail for negligence (died a couple of decades ago), but you can all rest assure there was no "Zionist plot" to exterminate african-jews.

OP, unless you have a clear agenda for posting crap like this to make people dislike Israel etc. you should be very careful i.e. if you really believe any conspiracy shit you hear. Not that I say hate-propaganda is cool, but at least we'll know you're not insane, which btw will also mean you can be charged and prosecuted with full responsibility for what you spew out.
my agenda......is for people to see all sides. israel has strict censorship as i hope all know. this was a documentary and it won an award. watch the movie newbie.
Was it the Razzie? I don't see what the problem is. Tin foil reflects radiation.
 

event8horizon

Senior member
Nov 15, 2007
674
0
0
no not the razzie!!! hahaha!! its an interesting documentary. the conspiracy is, was there an experiment going on that was paid by the u.s. like i said before, i just want people to see all sides of the picture. and im not israel bashing.......the u.s. gov allegedly paid for this??? its just an interesting film that brings up good questions.


http://www.createspace.com/Sto...owEStore.jsp?id=208287

Awards:
2003 Best Documentary - Hailfa International Film Festival
2005 Award for Best Documentary: CMCA Film Festival, Syracuse, NY

Film Festivals:
2003 First Prize for Best Documentary: Haifa International Film Festival:
2004 Paris Israeli Film Festival Paris
2004 U.S. Israeli Film Festival
2005 Award for Best Documentary: CMCA Film Festival, Syracuse, NY
2005Indianapolis Film Festival
2005 Paris Israel-Palestine Film Festival
2005 Paris Confluences International Film Festival
 

teclis1023

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2007
1,452
0
71
So the supposition is that there is enough anti-Sepharic prejudice in the Ashkenazic community that they would intentionally poison an entire generation for Turkish money? I'm seriously asking this.

Also, do you feel that Israel's military censorship is any more nefarious than America's fake new injections or any other nation's censorship or bias? I'm wondering which nations you would point to as having ideal news/media systems.
 

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
36,414
616
126
Originally posted by: event8horizon
Originally posted by: TheNewbie
Well actually, this issue has been addressed by the Israeli govt. Unlike what Mr. Conspiracy here claims, though there was indeed a practice of very poor decision by the health ministry back then, there were no experiments being made, it was common procedure to treat the disease these children were infected with.
The ill treatment indeed inflicted some severe consequences on some of the kids, which the Israeli govt. acknowledged and in 1995 a law was passed giving the kids (now senior citizens) who had to go through the process compensation money, for what its worth...

I'm not saying this was not a horrible mistake, and whoever was in charge of this should've spent the rest of his life in jail for negligence (died a couple of decades ago), but you can all rest assure there was no "Zionist plot" to exterminate african-jews.

OP, unless you have a clear agenda for posting crap like this to make people dislike Israel etc. you should be very careful i.e. if you really believe any conspiracy shit you hear. Not that I say hate-propaganda is cool, but at least we'll know you're not insane, which btw will also mean you can be charged and prosecuted with full responsibility for what you spew out.
my agenda......is for people to see all sides. israel has strict censorship as i hope all know. this was a documentary and it won an award. watch the movie newbie.
so what if it won a chunck of metal. it doenst mean the story is true.

 

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
13,918
18
81
Well the US did consider developing a gaybomb so I guess anything's possible
 

event8horizon

Senior member
Nov 15, 2007
674
0
0
Originally posted by: teclis1023
So the supposition is that there is enough anti-Sepharic prejudice in the Ashkenazic community that they would intentionally poison an entire generation for Turkish money? I'm seriously asking this.

Also, do you feel that Israel's military censorship is any more nefarious than America's fake new injections or any other nation's censorship or bias? I'm wondering which nations you would point to as having ideal news/media systems.
we have a thinker!! excellent questions. i have read and seen things (like this movie and others) that suggest a sephardic prejudice. i dont know how prevalent it is today or maybe it was more so in the beginning of the creation of israel. would they intentionally poison an entire generation.......shit.....i dont know. we all know there is a dark side to human nature. as for other nations censorship and bias, i posted operation mockingbird (CIA influencing/manipulating the news) on this forum a few weeks ago. that sould tell you enough about what i think of our media. as for other nations, they have there own agenda's. as for u, im glad u are a thinker!! reality is mixed in with the bullsit!!

 

teclis1023

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2007
1,452
0
71
Originally posted by: event8horizon
Originally posted by: teclis1023
So the supposition is that there is enough anti-Sepharic prejudice in the Ashkenazic community that they would intentionally poison an entire generation for Turkish money? I'm seriously asking this.

Also, do you feel that Israel's military censorship is any more nefarious than America's fake new injections or any other nation's censorship or bias? I'm wondering which nations you would point to as having ideal news/media systems.
i have read and seen things (like this movie and others) that suggest a sephardic prejudice. i dont know how prevalent it is today or maybe it was more so in the beginning of the creation of israel.
No one is doubting the unfortunate reality of the prejudice against darkskinned Jews in Israel, unfortunately. :(
 

narcotic

Golden Member
Jul 15, 2004
1,236
0
0
Originally posted by: teclis1023
Originally posted by: event8horizon
Originally posted by: teclis1023
So the supposition is that there is enough anti-Sepharic prejudice in the Ashkenazic community that they would intentionally poison an entire generation for Turkish money? I'm seriously asking this.

Also, do you feel that Israel's military censorship is any more nefarious than America's fake new injections or any other nation's censorship or bias? I'm wondering which nations you would point to as having ideal news/media systems.
i have read and seen things (like this movie and others) that suggest a sephardic prejudice. i dont know how prevalent it is today or maybe it was more so in the beginning of the creation of israel.
No one is doubting the unfortunate reality of the prejudice against darkskinned Jews in Israel, unfortunately. :(
Are for f***ing real?!
This alleged conspiracy took place at Israel in the early 50's, I suggest you go and ask a couple of senior afro-americans how much fun they had as afro-americans in the U.S.A back in the 50's. I'm sure they were treated much better than african-jews in Israel... pffff

If you're talking about current days, then you're hallucinating, afro-jews have gotten to every possible position in the country's leadership throughout time other than PM, but I don't remember too many afro-american presidents either, so what prejudice are you talking about?!
Did you know, that white-jews can't criticize an afro-jew without being accused of being a racist, but guess what, afro-jews have a political party ("Shas"), with clear agenda of glorifying, supporting and caring ONLY for the afro-jews community, you think anyone dares calling them racists? Offcourse not, they're just taking care of their community...

Finally, I'll bet you would be surprised to know who has easier time getting accepted to universities, get reserved job openings etc. etc.
So, I'm sorry to say it again, but WTF are you talking about?
 

teclis1023

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2007
1,452
0
71
Originally posted by: narcotic
So, I'm sorry to say it again, but WTF are you talking about?
I'm talking about a real prejudice against recently immigrated dark-skinned Jews in Israeli society. You might be surprised, but there is ALSO a prejudice in America against dark skinned people! One does not cancel out the other.

I say this with the following qualifications:

(1) I am a practicing Ashkenazic Jew
(2) I have lived in Jerusalem
(3) I follow Israeli politics
(4) I have also lived in America

I don't personally have any issues with dark-skinned Jews, my Orthodox Shul hosts a Sephardic Shul and has several black/dark members. But denying that dark-skinned Jews have found a certain level of prejudice and hardship in Israel is ridiculous.

I think, perhaps, you are talking about something different. I'm not here comparing and contrasting African American and dark-skinned Jewish experiences. I am speaking about a real phenomenon that has been well documented throughout Israeli media.

Furthermore, I'm not addressing the original conspiracy theory, and in fact addressed it quite skeptically in my above posts. Perhaps you'd like to read them.
 

imported_dna

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2006
1,755
0
0
Heh, gotta love these threads.

I knew this sounded familiar, so that's why dug it up: link; if that link doesn't work, then just do a search for Ringworm in the archived messages; you should come up with a thread titled "How to Talk to Your Jewish Friends About...".

On the second page I commented regarding the text that the genius posted at the time; here, I'll copy and paste the quote, since the original link that was posted back then doesn't work anymore:
My father, who died when I was 13 (heart damage from Rheumatic fever when was a juvenile) had very thin hair. Do you know WHY he had thin whispy hair. Because as a youngster he had ringworm and it was treated with x-rays. Not in Israel but here in the US. IT WAS A STANDARD TREATMENT AT THE TIME.

As a child myself, when we were buying shoes, know how shoe stores did it? They had x-ray devices so the fit of the shoes (whether toes were being dsplaced, etc.) could be checked. Not for poor kids but the high end stores where the kids of the middle and upper classes were fitted for shoes.

The doctors, the shoe stores, etc. were not "experimenting on kids" but following what at the time was THOUGHT to be best practice. We now treat radiation more seriously, restrict exposure. I call into question that the author of the original article is really ignorant of the fact that these things WERE considered "best medicine" at the time.
It seems to be a bit difficult to find a website regarding the history of treatments for ringworm -- due to the plethora of "conspiracy" sites -- but I could dig up the this nugget.

I'm more inclined to believe that people didn't know any better back then, just like smoking and DDT were quite good for you a little more than a half century ago.
 

event8horizon

Senior member
Nov 15, 2007
674
0
0
Originally posted by: dna
Heh, gotta love these threads.

I knew this sounded familiar, so that's why dug it up: link; if that link doesn't work, then just do a search for Ringworm in the archived messages; you should come up with a thread titled "How to Talk to Your Jewish Friends About...".

On the second page I commented regarding the text that the genius posted at the time; here, I'll copy and paste the quote, since the original link that was posted back then doesn't work anymore:
My father, who died when I was 13 (heart damage from Rheumatic fever when was a juvenile) had very thin hair. Do you know WHY he had thin whispy hair. Because as a youngster he had ringworm and it was treated with x-rays. Not in Israel but here in the US. IT WAS A STANDARD TREATMENT AT THE TIME.

As a child myself, when we were buying shoes, know how shoe stores did it? They had x-ray devices so the fit of the shoes (whether toes were being dsplaced, etc.) could be checked. Not for poor kids but the high end stores where the kids of the middle and upper classes were fitted for shoes.

The doctors, the shoe stores, etc. were not "experimenting on kids" but following what at the time was THOUGHT to be best practice. We now treat radiation more seriously, restrict exposure. I call into question that the author of the original article is really ignorant of the fact that these things WERE considered "best medicine" at the time.
It seems to be a bit difficult to find a website regarding the history of treatments for ringworm -- due to the plethora of "conspiracy" sites -- but I could dig up the this nugget.

I'm more inclined to believe that people didn't know any better back then, just like smoking and DDT were quite good for you a little more than a half century ago.
 

event8horizon

Senior member
Nov 15, 2007
674
0
0
Originally posted by: dna
Heh, gotta love these threads.

I knew this sounded familiar, so that's why dug it up: link; if that link doesn't work, then just do a search for Ringworm in the archived messages; you should come up with a thread titled "How to Talk to Your Jewish Friends About...".

On the second page I commented regarding the text that the genius posted at the time; here, I'll copy and paste the quote, since the original link that was posted back then doesn't work anymore:
My father, who died when I was 13 (heart damage from Rheumatic fever when was a juvenile) had very thin hair. Do you know WHY he had thin whispy hair. Because as a youngster he had ringworm and it was treated with x-rays. Not in Israel but here in the US. IT WAS A STANDARD TREATMENT AT THE TIME.

As a child myself, when we were buying shoes, know how shoe stores did it? They had x-ray devices so the fit of the shoes (whether toes were being dsplaced, etc.) could be checked. Not for poor kids but the high end stores where the kids of the middle and upper classes were fitted for shoes.

The doctors, the shoe stores, etc. were not "experimenting on kids" but following what at the time was THOUGHT to be best practice. We now treat radiation more seriously, restrict exposure. I call into question that the author of the original article is really ignorant of the fact that these things WERE considered "best medicine" at the time.
It seems to be a bit difficult to find a website regarding the history of treatments for ringworm -- due to the plethora of "conspiracy" sites -- but I could dig up the this nugget.

I'm more inclined to believe that people didn't know any better back then, just like smoking and DDT were quite good for you a little more than a half century ago.
thats true. the point is, the states made it illegal in the 40's. the question that the movie brings up is:
did the u.s. gov give money to the israeli gov for experimentation since it became illegal here in the states??? if u are interested, please find out how much radiation they gave the people in the states compared to the massive dose in israel. so if u havent watched the movie yet, please do.

 

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000
4,480
14
76
Originally posted by: event8horizon
destroy the central banks of the world....free the people from slavery
Yes, I'll take whatever you have to say seriously after that.
 

teclis1023

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2007
1,452
0
71
Originally posted by: CitizenKain
Originally posted by: event8horizon
destroy the central banks of the world....free the people from slavery
Yes, I'll take whatever you have to say seriously after that.
lol, yeah I had noticed that as well.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY