Zionism, the path to peace.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Jew York City is only about one mile square, around Wall Street mainly....

That's really not true. There are large areas of Brooklyn and midtown that have huge amounts of Jews in them, in particular they have some of the largest concentrations of Hasidic Jews in the world. Hell, when I go running down by the East River starting about 6 blocks from my house it's nothing but Hasidic Jews.

They definitely aren't just hanging around on the lower east side, for which I am glad. Those sabbath hats always give me a laugh.

iGas

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2009
I didn't bother with the "law abiding" Israelis illegal approval of 277 new homes in Ariel on Monday, but now the fascist detain/jail and charge a journalist if he doesn't act as an informant.

I'm unsure as how this is would work as a road map to peace as Israel have been calling for.

http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/08/2011816144147569483.html

Majed Khadr, output manager at Al Jazeera said that Allawi told his lawyer that he would be charged with transferring money and orders from Afghanistan to the occupied West Bank if he refused to act as an informant.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
My family is not homeless. Accountants. Teachers. Carpenters. They learned trades. And made lives. Without usurping those of others. :thumbsdown:

No one wants to usurp Palestinians lives, they're terrible! lol.