ZDNET takes a bite out of the Power Mac G4 Cube ;)

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
This article is the EPITOME of nitpicking.

I can't believe ZDnet actually ran a stupid article on people bitching about TINY, HAIRLINE cracks in the case of the Cube!

HELLLLLLLLO???!!! Are you kidding me?

Psychoholic

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999

<< I can't believe ZDnet actually ran a stupid article on people bitching about TINY, HAIRLINE cracks in the case of the Cube! >>

Well the people that buy it are usually buying it for the looks.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I feel the same way. If the editor posts my reponse on that page, you'll be able to read it

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I´v never seen a good article on ZDNet, they are usually written by &quot;users&quot; for &quot;users&quot;, they dont know anything about computers.

But thats only articles people advice me to read, and they are never about some good article on ZDNet.

403Forbidden

Banned
May 4, 2000

<< ´v never seen a good article on ZDNet, they are usually written by &quot;users&quot; for &quot;users&quot;, they dont know anything about computers. >>

Hmmm...that sounds like what goes on in these forums hahahaha :)

rudds

Jan 1, 2000
NFS4: you're an engineer, and engineers aren't meant (or even built, i think) to consider aesthetics. try to keep your raging indignance in check; you ended up looking like a pretentious geek in that post.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
That's right, engineers don't like fruity stuff and I'll stick to that :) I hate even having to see the damn iMacs in the NCSU bookstores or even the solitary G4 in the Tucker lab

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
If I paid around 2k (not including monitor) for something which was marketed for it's visual appeal, and then I noticed it had artifacts in the casing, I'd probably be pretty pissed also.