Zawahri Calls for Holy War

jlmadyson

Platinum Member
Aug 13, 2004
"Reform can't be achieved under governments installed by the (foreign) occupier through rigged elections conducted under the supervision of the United Nations and protected by B-52s and Apache helicopter rockets," al-Zawahri said. "There is no reform except through holy war."

ND

Ozoned

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2004
Originally posted by: jlmadyson
"Reform can't be achieved under governments installed by the (foreign) occupier through rigged elections conducted under the supervision of the United Nations and protected by B-52s and Apache helicopter rockets," al-Zawahri said. "There is no reform except through holy war."

ND

"Reform" can not be achieved by war, but only by holy war. Heh heh..

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
this is the greater call to spread Islam all over the world. Nothing new. Islamic clerics have been saying this for years ... the west finally takes them seriously. Theres a sect within Islam called the gazi, according to them the world is divided between believers (them) and non-believers (all non-muslims) and thus the struggle to unite all Islamic countries under the Kaliphate

magomago

Lifer
Sep 28, 2002
Originally posted by: raildogg
this is the greater call to spread Islam all over the world. Nothing new. Islamic clerics have been saying this for years ... the west finally takes them seriously. Theres a sect within Islam called the gazi, according to them the world is divided between believers (them) and non-believers (all non-muslims) and thus the struggle to unite all Islamic countries under the Kaliphate

Just out of curiosity, isn't there always a "Great call to spread _____insert religion here______" by anyone? Don't act as if all the sudden this is some crazy thing all the sudden that will destroy us all. This is like a few protestants stopping me yesterday to ask if I've found a personal reliationship with my "savior", and if I don't then i'm going to hell.

As for who "called for it", what makes you think people are going to rise up and start running after you to change your religion? He probably carries as much weight as someone saying their are going to dig a hole to China.