[youtube] the romney con.. oh that one had to hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonusX

Dec 25, 2011
this backhand is about as hard as it gets this almost makes newt's thrashing look tame http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vS9SF3vc-A
im serious here romney is basically newt gingrich "lite edition" in fact the only differences between the two is that romney isnt an openly admitted facist, he also doesn't resemble the state puff's marshmellow man
newtmellow1.jpg

speaking of which can anyone photoshop his face white for me in that picture.. thatd be awesome thanks

Last edited:

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
I don't presume to be able to judge a person by their eyes, except in a few cases. Romney has, from day one, I mean years ago, struck me as a slime ball. I frankly don't know what's wrong with people that they can't see it. It doesn't even take much study, just watch him for about 2 minutes with that grin he has on his face as others are talking. You know the one, which says "Wow, you're so stupid and idiotic and I can barely hold in the laughter as you speak."

IonusX

Dec 25, 2011
I don't presume to be able to judge a person by their eyes, except in a few cases. Romney has, from day one, I mean years ago, struck me as a slime ball. I frankly don't know what's wrong with people that they can't see it. It doesn't even take much study, just watch him for about 2 minutes with that grin he has on his face as others are talking. You know the one, which says "Wow, you're so stupid and idiotic and I can barely hold in the laughter as you speak."
mmhmm he was plummeting right before perry stepped out of the limelight, which is very questionable.

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
I like the comment in there. "It is like he was designed to be the perfect android politician."

Status
Not open for further replies.