[youtube]romney.. the fish out of water. a video compilation

IonusX

Dec 25, 2011
come watch romney flip then flop like a fish on a beach. this is seriously like watching that fish flip n flop his way back to water. only hes stuck in a rut n cant get out.
anytime hes supported something... and then run away form that idea INCLUDING a personal record for him of 2.14seconds between flops
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQwrB1vu74c&feature=related

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
CharlieSlider_1.jpg

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Mitt Romney: willing to do whatever 50.1% of voters want him to.

Ron Paul: willing to fight to the gates of hell for terrible ideas.

Last edited:

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Sorry Charlie, this will not help Ron Paul.

Yeah, the dubstep at the beginning was a bit funny.

The video however? Excellent. Romney is a fraud. Look at the amount of money he's received from strange places and places like Goldman Sachs... gtfo.

And guess what?

Nobody can make such a video against Ron Paul LOL. If Romney really is THE choice, the GOP has some real problems. With Huntsman out, that's one less candidate they can goto ... I think they're all in on Romney and it's a shame since Obama will surely just tear him apart.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net

The video however? Excellent. Romney is a fraud. Look at the amount of money he's received from strange places and places like Goldman Sachs... gtfo.

And guess what?

Nobody can make such a video against Ron Paul LOL. If Romney really is THE choice, the GOP has some real problems. With Huntsman out, that's one less candidate they can goto ... I think they're all in on Romney and it's a shame since Obama will surely just tear him apart.

I was going to vote for Huntsman, I suspect I will be voting for Gingrich now.

IonusX

Dec 25, 2011

And guess what?

or they will drop piles of denyed dirt on obama to give you a new puppet to worship who is essentially bush 3.0 (obama was bush 2.0). for example they could have him sign SOPA anyway or PIPA. then hed be sure to loose

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
I can't believe there are people out there that actually trusts Romney and are willing to vote for him. He can't be trusted.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Sorry Charlie, this will not help Ron Paul.

Whether Ron Paul existed or not would not change the fact that Mitt Romney is a habitual liar, that literally will change his position within minutes. People call Obama spineless, Romney makes him look like an oak.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Whether Ron Paul existed or not would not change the fact that Mitt Romney is a habitual liar, that literally will change his position within minutes. People call Obama spineless, Romney makes him look like an oak.
when you don't agree with someone, isn't their being spineless a good thing?

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net

It's too bad that Ron Paul will not win no matter how much his supporters try to tear down his competition.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
It's too bad that Ron Paul will not win no matter how much his supporters try to tear down his competition.

And people say Ron Paul supporters are "obsessed". Follow along, this is about Romney, not Ron Paul. It's about how Romney has the conviction of a used car salesman, and no beliefs beyond what is politically expedient. It's pretty sad that this guy is the front runner, it pretty much guarantees four more for Obama when a habitual liar is the "electable" GOP candidate.

Aug 14, 2001

Ron Paul is a habitual liar, too, so I guess he has a lot in common with Romney. However, I suppose they differ on racism. I don't think that Romney is racist, but obviously Ron Paul is a huge racist.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Ron Paul is a habitual liar, too, so I guess he has a lot in common with Romney. However, I suppose they differ on racism. I don't think that Romney is racist, but obviously Ron Paul is a huge racist.

Speaking of obsessed lunatics, here comes Rabidfailgoose and his little boner for Ron Paul.

IonusX

Dec 25, 2011
Why exactly would a Canadian care about American politics? Are you really an American Ronbot user posing as a Canadian?

no im simply a man who loves his polotics. ive been debating since i was in my early teens.. you have a problem with me being politically fascinated and supporting things outside my own borders??
i mean folks travel from continents away to experience mardi gras in new orleans, yet they arent american.. should they stop??
and lets be real here what happens across our border in the US effects us just as much as it effects you.
thje canadian gov't has a bad habit of bending over and taking anything you happen to want to force into them...
case in point the war in afghanistan..

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
And people say Ron Paul supporters are "obsessed". Follow along, this is about Romney, not Ron Paul. It's about how Romney has the conviction of a used car salesman, and no beliefs beyond what is politically expedient. It's pretty sad that this guy is the front runner, it pretty much guarantees four more for Obama when a habitual liar is the "electable" GOP candidate.

Did you see the latest GOP polling in Texas? Ron is in 5th place. Hell Perry is in 3rd place.

Romney - 24%
Gingrich - 23%
Perry - 18%
Santorum - 15%
Paul - 12%

http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articles/poll-mitt-romney-surges-rick-perry-plunges-in-texas/