You're kidding right?

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
LMAO! I heard this on the radio yesterday, I don't recall if it was Rush or Sean Hannity though...

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
oh yeah.... now we know :) Thanks for posting that CkG, I think I'll keep that around for future reference.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
All I know is that by balls felt a lot lighter after I snickered. I think I must have been hormone bound or something. Man, now I'm floating on air. Geez, I'm so superior. WOW! That guy was just a nobody. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
All I know is that by balls felt a lot lighter after I snickered. I think I must have been hormone bound or something. Man, now I'm floating on air. Geez, I'm so superior. WOW! That guy was just a nobody. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

<sigh>
Again, moony misses the mark and tries to project his own feelings of inadequacy on the rest of us. It wasn't a laugh at either of them(well...OK, just a little;)) but more of a laugh of the political system as a whole.

Please take your trollish psychobabble elsewhere:)

CkG

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: Moonbeam

<sigh>
Again, moony misses the mark and tries to project his own feelings of inadequacy on the rest of us. It wasn't a laugh at either of them(well...OK, just a little;)) but more of a laugh of the political system as a whole.

Please take your trollish psychobabble elsewhere:)

CkG
Dang, nobody likes my mirror.