Your wtf vote of the day

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
http://www.wwl.com/articles/louisiana-law-ban-sex-animals-wins-senate-vote-25-10

cpdIId0.png

vAPEmlW.png

And if you guessed that the party that defends pedophiles would also defend sex with Animals you'd be correct...Not sure what they where thinking

PJFrylar

Apr 17, 2016
Heck of a time to actually represent the will of their constituents instead of special interest groups.

So louisiana has goat fuckers?

If you build one bridge, they don't call you a bridge builder.
If you build one boat, they don't call you a ship builder.
But if you fuck one goat, they call you a goat fucker.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarthKyrie

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
Why are there even people willing to publicly argue for bestiality? How is that thing?

Weird that we can murder and cannibalize the carcass of an innocent animal but if we engage in an act of love with that animal it is somehow harmful. If the goat consents, f u c k away I say.

Last edited:
Reactions: SNC and DarthKyrie

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
So, 10 voted "nay," eh? ....and one of them is named "Mr. President"?

wtf is going on in LA?

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Here's the bill:
https://www.legis.la.gov/legis/ViewDocument.aspx?d=1084512

What is going on is that the result of this bill is that the "unnatural acts" section of the current law would be reduced to sodomy between people whereas it currently includes bestiality. Politicians who are determined to keep sodomy illegal fear that separating the sodomites from the goat friends will make it easier to overturn or repeal the sodomy law in the future.

mindless1

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
They were probably thinking that in this day and age, if you can't find any other way to satisfy your urges, better that you take it out on an animal than a person, especially not an invalid, child, heroin junkie turned prostitute, etc.

Jan 25, 2011
Here's the bill:

What is going on is that the result of this bill is that the "unnatural acts" section of the current law would be reduced to sodomy between people whereas it currently includes bestiality. Politicians who are determined to keep sodomy illegal fear that separating the sodomites from the goat friends will make it easier to overturn or repeal the sodomy law in the future.
Given that sodomy includes a nice sloppy BJ they can all just FOAD.

But I’m married so it wouldn’t affect me anyway....

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
Given that sodomy includes a nice sloppy BJ they can all just FOAD.

But I’m married so it wouldn’t affect me anyway....

I watched a TV show where the Prime Minister of England had to f u c k a pig on national TV to save a Princess.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Here's the bill:

Ah, so they weren't voting for goat sex, they were voting against human buttplay.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Not really. Its really about gay sex. Legally its not just anal that is sodomy. They are just trying to limit the gays.
Isn't that pretty much what I said?
It's not just the gays though, IIRC anything other than penis-in-vagina qualifies as sodomy.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Weird that we can murder and cannibalize the carcass of an innocent animal but if we engage in an act of love with that animal it is somehow harmful. If the goat consents, f u c k away I say.
Do you speak goat bs? How do you know for sure you're being given consent?

Reactions: bshole

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
I really would like to hear the defense as to why people voted no. Like straight from the horses mouth

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Isn't that pretty much what I said?
It's not just the gays though, IIRC anything other than penis-in-vagina qualifies as sodomy.

No, because gay sex is not only anal. Even if you limit "gay" to mean men, there are still other sexual acts that are sodomy that are not anal. So no.