Your summary of the Bush presidency (2001-2009)

sunzt

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2003
Sum up your view of George W Bush's presidency, all 8 years of it, in one sentence.

My summary:

He induced fear abroad and at home to improve security, but there's not much he really has to rest his laurels on (but China thanks him!).

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
He favored and rewarded the elite few over the common many, and buried that fact under layer upon layer of lies, deception, secrecy and incidiousness until he finally buried himself under it all when what he sent around came back around with a vengeance.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
National security is the primary purpose of the executive branch and he was very good at upholding and obeying The Constitution specifically in that regard.

0marTheZealot

Golden Member
Apr 5, 2004
Originally posted by: spidey07
National security is the primary purpose of the executive branch and he was very good at upholding and obeying The Constitution specifically in that regard.

I mean really? This is like Goering telling the Nuremburg lawyers that the Wehrmacht and SS acted in self-defense when they invaded Russia and you buying that, hook, line and sinker. I mean jesus christ, can you say ONE bad thing about the current administration? Every single post I've seen by you has been the exact party line, zero critical thinking, zero input, zero thought.

My one sentence about the current administration:

It has been nothing but incompetence from the top down, systematic in every single branch of the executive office, playing to people's fears, playing completely partisan politics and putting ideology before facts.

RichardE

Banned
Dec 31, 2005
He needed a better team of public relations for national security, had he been a great leader like Churchill America would still love him today even with the war.

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
i seriously feel that he turned half of the population into jingoistic fascists

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
If Bush/Cheney were politicians in any other country, they'd be tried on war crimes and human rights violations.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Bush tapped America's fascist streak and ran it out to its illogical conclusion.

Jiggz

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2001
Originally posted by: her209
If Bush/Cheney were politicians in any other country, they'd be tried on war crimes and human rights violations.

This is absolutely true and Osama Bin Laden will be hailed as a national hero! Hamas as the saints and sacrificial lambs for the liberation of Palestine. Iran and the rest of the Middle East as countries of peace while the USA is the country of everlasting sin!

Now are you feeling better? If yes, then it's time to wake up and smell reality! If no, then you are FUBAR! Go see a head doctor.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
George W. Bush and his administration of traitors, murderers, torturers. war criminals, war profiteers and total incompetents should be tried and convicted for their crimes and and given all expenses paid lifetime vacations at the beautiful downtown Guantanamo Hilton with free passes on the exciting waterboard ride.

Second sentence - THAT LAME PIECE OF SHIT SHOULD ROT IN THE WORST FUCKING HELL OF HIS OWN PERVERSE, FEEBLE IMAGINATION! :|

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Jiggz
Originally posted by: her209
This is absolutely true and Osama Bin Laden will be hailed as a national hero! Hamas as the saints and sacrificial lambs for the liberation of Palestine. Iran and the rest of the Middle East as countries of peace while the USA is the country of everlasting sin!

Now are you feeling better? If yes, then it's time to wake up and smell reality! If no, then you are FUBAR! Go see a head doctor.
Divert much? Where did I say any of those things (bolded above)?

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
--> Good job shithead.
or

-->"Did I leave anything un-fucked? I got a couple days left with some time to kill..."