Your guilty TV viewing experience?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
hmm.. Lucifer?

although it's worn off, haven't experienced the same pleasure with the last few episodes.

Oh i did watch Will & Grace and i liked the first 2~ish seasons, then it went bad.

Harry's Law, also. i really liked that show, i'm so sorry it got cancelled.

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
"It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", not because I'm embarrassed to be watching it, but because it got this song stuck in my head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B14asZIPVP8

:D LOL! I wouldn't mind cuddling up with a nice looking blonde on the couch and watching Sleepless in Seattle. I'm pretty romantic. So yeah... here's ma man card. :(

revoked_card.jpg

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
adventure time

people i know think i'm the biggest idiot ever for watching a cartoon, but i love that show

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
adventure time

people i know think i'm the biggest idiot ever for watching a cartoon, but i love that show

It's been a very, very long time since I seen that show. And my Fav, Regular Show is no more. I missed the final episode.

"Cheese these nachos." :)

All they play all damn day long is Teen Titans Go. Truly pathetic.

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
It's been a very, very long time since I seen that show. And my Fav, Regular Show is no more. I missed the final episode.

"Cheese these nachos." :)

All they play all damn day long is Teen Titans Go. Truly pathetic.

oh jeez the regular show ending was big from what i heard

adventure time is still going on and has maybe a dozen episodes left, but they keep delaying it :(

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Let me preface this by saying I loathe / detest her You Tube channel. Anytime I have ever seen her on the Net or on TV like when she appeared on Fallon with Jerry Seinfeld I want to literally kill myself to make it stop. That said...

The wife and I were flipping through getting ready to watch season two of Stranger Things this past weekend and her huge red lips were staring back at me and I said WTF she has a Netflix show... Wife had no idea who she was so I tried to explain and it did her no justice. So I turned on the first episode for a second so she could get an idea and we'd be done with it.........

About 8 hours later we had watched every episode. She is still terribly annoying but the supporting cast? OMG... so good and a pretty funny show overall... Steve Little? He is so freaking funny he makes the show and Angela Kinsey is great.

If you haven't guessed so by now... it's Haters Back Off with Miranda Sings or Colleen Ballinger whoever... I'll never admit this IRL anyhow so there. I've confessed...

Haters back off.

We should start a support group....

NoTine42

Golden Member
Sep 30, 2013
I’m 99% sure they will never find anything significant, but I still keep watching Curse of Oak Island.

Riverhound777

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2003
I’m 99% sure they will never find anything significant, but I still keep watching Curse of Oak Island.

Yup, i'm pretty convinced nothing will happen as well as of last season, but i'll be watching.

I'm also a sucker for many reality shows, though I am not there target demographic. I actually hate the drama parts. Shows like Deadliest catch, gold rush, etc. To me the best part is seeing them succeed. I hate all the fake drama that gets added in and overdone.

Reactions: NoTine42

Zanovar

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2011
Heh for sure,im a sucker for them shows.ive just watched hours of ancient aliens.crazy fuckers.

Mermaidman

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
NHK Newsline because I watch it for the wrong reasons.
And NHK World in general. It's one of the few OTA channels available, and I don't have cable/satellite TV.

FeuerFrei

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2005
I watch Dancing with the Stars - or as I call it, Prancing with the Pros.

Yup, i'm pretty convinced nothing will happen as well as of last season, but i'll be watching.

What? Even though the promo explicitly declared things "will come to a head" this season? :confused_old:

:rolleyes::D

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
o snap guys!

new season of Oak Island...:heavy breathing:

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
I always have a slight love affair with most reality shows showing people doing their job, and it's just a unique job. But I'll only watch it for a few years before it gets too popular and they start injecting too much fake drama and product placement. Things like Deadliest Catch, Pawn Stars, etc. Current one we're watching is Yukon Vet, mostly because the wife is a vet tech so it caught her attention.