Your favorite luxury

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: IshmaelLeaver
Having a girlfriend that doesn't get her nails done every two weeks.

My job requires a well groomed,professional appearance and I earn enough to afford this small indulgence. I also highlight my hair monthly:p

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Geekbabe

My job requires a well groomed,professional appearance and I earn enough to afford this small indulgence. I also highlight my hair monthly:p

Pics? :D

My luxury currently is having the time to do nothing. In that one respect (and one respect only) I miss being unemployed.

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
lindt chocolate
not having to worry about paying bills, raising family, etc... (college student living at home)
my health

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001

call girl?? :confused: :)

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
That OHNO handmade carbon-fiber kayak paddle that set me back $350. Dollar-per-ounce, quite possibly the most expensive thing I've ever bought.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Broadband is about it. I have absolutely no real indulgences, and I haven't spent a lot of money on something luxurious in god knows how long.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: KK

call girl?? :confused: :)

LOL,Yeah,they call me and I go to work:)