Your comments about this picture?

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Yawn.

I'm not a Bush fan but even I find this really stretching the limits of reality.

People see what they want to see.

Period.

AAjax

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2001
So true, the televison images were doctored at a secret lab manned my imprisioned hackers and college students busted for sharing mp3's. Their mad photoshop skillz are what made the whole invasion possibe. They not only made it look like there were hunders of people there but they also made it look like all the anti-war protests were grossly over rated by the heathen liberal media.

and so on....

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
All towel-heads look the same to me. ;)

Edited because I know that all 4000 of my posts here have been filled with such bigotry it would be easy to get confused.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: DaveSohmer
All towel-heads look the same to me.

That's not a very nice thing to say...

On topic though, it wouldn't surpise me if this were a staged media event.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
REPOST

And...nice comment, Dave. Hope that was meant to be sarcastic.

In the forum linked to in the thread shown above, there's a post by someone that zooms in on the noses of the two guys. VERY different. They are NOT the same person.

It's just last-straw grasping by lamers with no lives.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Usually...something like this at end suffices:

;)

Otherwise, the way inane rhetoric and insults have been flying around here it's hard to tell.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Originally posted by: conjur
REPOST

And...nice comment, Dave. Hope that was meant to be sarcastic.

In the forum linked to in the thread shown above, there's a post by someone that zooms in on the noses of the two guys. VERY different. They are NOT the same person.

It's just last-straw grasping by lamers with no lives.

You know, they could have at least photchopped his nose right. Antiwar peons can't even get that right. :disgust: