Your choice for best and worst movie:

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Post you favorite and least favorite movie of all time THAT YOU'VE SEEN atleast half of.

Favorite:
Memento

Lease Favorite:
FearDotCom (oh my god this was so bad...I wanted to cry)

Tom

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
best- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

worst- The Fifth Element

dullard

Elite Member
May 21, 2001
I'm not much of a movie watcher - I've only seen 2 movies in a theater in the last 9 years. It isn't since I don't like movies, it is since most of them suck in my opinion. So I'd like to nominiate 90% of the movies made in the last decade as a general "worst movie".

My favorite movie of all time has to be the original Blue Lagoon.

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
Best = errrr.......this is Hard...first movie to mind is Braveheart.
Worst EVAR = Harolde and Maude

MAME

Banned
Sep 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Dead Parrot Sketch
best- Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

worst- The Fifth Element

you really thought the 5th element was the worst movie you've ever seen? I thought it was decent. Weird but in a good way

Wuffsunie

Platinum Member
May 4, 2002
Best: Aliens by James Cameron.

Worst: Videodrone by David Cronenberg. God, that was AWFUL!! Did that movie have any point to it besides the main character going mental?

Dead Parrot Sketch, how can you hate 5th Element? That's the closest thing to live action anime that I've seen that truly works.

p1800volvo

Nov 4, 2002
Best: Rings, but only because I saw it on an old school big screen with even bigger speakers. Otherwise, I would go with unbreakable, since it was understated and complete.
Worst: Mr. Ripley, Matt Damon flic I walked out on it twice. My wife and her sisters stayed to finish it. I will never get those two hours back...

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Best: Requiem for a Dream and The Outlaw Josey Wales
Worst: I try not to remeber the bad ones ... maybe Skinner, or Teen Wolf 2, perhaps Highlander 2 or Cadyshack two

flexy

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2001
Worst: Hmmm....had a list...but i think this one beats 'em all:

Mission to Mars (*everything* in that movie sucked)