Your Afternoon smile

Jokersmoker

Text Enjoy
Jan 25, 2000
A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the

next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to

talk with her. Suddenly, she sneezes and her glass eye comes flying out of its

socket towards the man. He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air,

and hands it back. "Oh my, I am so sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye

back in place. "Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you," she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theater

followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he

shares his. She listens. After paying for everything, she asks him if he would

like to come to her place for a nightcap ......... and stay for breakfast. They had a

wonderful, wonderful time. The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with

all the trimmings. The guy is amazed!! Everything had been SO incredible!!!!

"You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every

guy you meet?".

"No," she replies........."

She says :

"You just happened to catch my eye."

:D Jokersmoker

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
JokerSmoker is "Da Man" ... not only "Da Best Dealfinder" but also "Da Best Comedian." THUG LIFE!

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
And in other artificial eye news .....

A good lookin' fella is in a car accident. He loses his eye! Unfortunately, he couldn't afford a glass eye, so he bought a wood eye.

He stays home for several months very depressed when finally his friends talk him into going to a dance. He reluctantly goes and stays in the corner all night.

Finally, his friends convince him to dance with a gal with a harelip standing over in the other corner, who also hasn't danced all evening . He walks over and says, 'Would you like to dance?' She replies excitedly, 'Would I! Would I!' and he screams, 'Harelip!! Harelip!!'

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
Originally posted by: Cyberian
And in other artificial eye news .....

A good lookin' fella is in a car accident. He loses his eye! Unfortunately, he couldn't afford a glass eye, so he bought a wood eye.

He stays home for several months very depressed when finally his friends talk him into going to a dance. He reluctantly goes and stays in the corner all night.

Finally, his friends convince him to dance with a gal with a harelip standing over in the other corner, who also hasn't danced all evening . He walks over and says, 'Would you like to dance?' She replies excitedly, 'Would I! Would I!' and he screams, 'Harelip!! Harelip!!'

LMAO!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA That's so good!