Youngest girl in the world to have liposuction, aged 12 [PIC]

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PlasmaBomb

Lifer
Nov 19, 2004
Parenting fail on about 3 different levels.
Also suprised this is in England and not southern california.

:confused:

A 12 year old American girl has undergone liposuction to have 35 pounds of fat removed. The girl, thought to be one of the youngest patients to undergo liposuction, had previously weighed 220 pounds.
Brooke Bates, of Austin Texas, had gained the nickname "Big Brooke, because of her bodyweight. Her weight had increased by 40 pounds in the previous year alone, and doctors were concerned for her health, because she was clinically classified as morbidly obese and most immediately at risk of a stroke.

http://www.lipo.com/health-articles...rold-girl-undergoes-liposuction-20061108180/

Looking to the future, she says: “Even if I don’t lose any more weight, I won’t put on any because I physically can’t eat more than a few mouthfuls and I don’t crave snacks. When I reach my target weight of 8st and have a boob job, I hope to make it as a model or actress.”

:eek:

Link

Last edited:

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
"girl" "aged 12" "pic" ..... one of the top viewed threads on the first page....

ATOT never lets me down.

PlasmaBomb

Lifer
Nov 19, 2004
"girl" "aged 12" "pic" ..... one of the top viewed threads on the first page....

ATOT never lets me down.

What are you trying to say?

pedobear.png

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Parents should be shot and put her on the Chunnel cleaning track, she can pick up her pay check in France.

OverVolt

Lifer
Aug 31, 2002
If your the worlds youngest to do anything, chances are in the long-run you are doing it wrong.

SunSamurai

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2005
Looking to the future, she says: “Even if I don’t lose any more weight, I won’t put on any because I physically can’t eat more than a few mouthfuls and I don’t crave snacks. When I reach my target weight of 8st and have a boob job, I hope to make it as a model or actress.”

What a stupid little shit she is.

Diet =! eating less
Diet = eating right.

Eating little = slowed metabolism and health = fatty when she starts eating enough to sustain her fatass because he body is smart enough to realize her dumbass might try to starve herself again.

Solution: Nuke her and her parents from orbit. I'm sure the grandparents can start over from scratch.

us3rnotfound

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2003
I blame the kid's idiotic parents for letting her get that big.
Yes, I feel like weight-to-height ratio is a little whacked but come the fuck on people!
Some people should be sterilized and never be allowed to raise children.

What about the weight-to-hate ratio? Obviously, it was too low so they did something about it, and boom, drastic-fantastic.