You'll Have No One Guarding Your Potatoes

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FaaR

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2007
Being accurate isn't picking nits...and calling them cheese-eating surrender monkey fries is just too wordy.
They're actually Belgian, though. Or well, so I've heard. :p

And the "freedom fries" guy later apologized for it, which was lol. Also very uncharacteristic of a Repugnicon, but I guess on some days pigs do fly... *shrug*

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well, being born and raised in Hawaii, I feel all left out with thus 'tater issue because my main starch intake comes from eating rice and sides of mac salad with the main dish, unless it's a visit to a fast food outlet where a greasy burger, oil soaked fries and a thick chocolate gut bomb is the only way to go for clogging up my hardening arteries.

uallas5

Golden Member
Jun 3, 2005
Well according to Wiki current species have their genetic origin in Peru. That's brown people, so no :eek:

Potatoes naturally come in many different colors, shapes, and sizes but the only potatoes that get any real recognition in the US are the white, overly large ones, go figure?

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Well, being born and raised in Hawaii, I feel all left out with thus 'tater issue because my main starch intake comes from eating rice and sides of mac salad with the main dish, unless it's a visit to a fast food outlet where a greasy burger, oil soaked fries and a thick chocolate gut bomb is the only way to go for clogging up my hardening arteries.
No one, two, or three finger salute to you Bro! No poi? Do you find the taste to be too taroble?

• Haha
Reactions: tweaker2
Mar 11, 2004
Not defending the Orange turd but, it sounds like someone wrote him a joke and since the world knows he has no sense of humor, we took it literally. Either that or, he's criminally insane. Hmmm.

I'd say it might be a dog-whistle of some sort. Or maybe someone just made an analogy to the Irish potato famine or something and he just spouted off like a moron.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
No one, two, or three finger salute to you Bro! No poi? Do you find the taste to be too taroble?

Poi is very expensive and I partake maybe once a month when I pair it up with laulau and lomi. Mmmmmm good!

I eat the poi by squeezing it straight out of the plastic bag one mouthful at a time.