You see an old man (mid 60s) with a nice-looking younger woman (late 30), what do you think?

erikiksaz

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 1999
I work company picnics every once in a while. The last huge picnic i've been to was for a lawfirm--i forget the name. Either way, for some reason, i'd always see "nice-looking" women with old old men. The old men are nearly balding, and if not, have white hair, just so you can guage their real age. By "nice-looking," I think you all know what i mean ;) And it being a company picnic for lawyers, you know the people there weren't exactly light in the wallet.

Today, i worked for a Wine/Restaurant/ProductionStudio owner. His house was the largest i've ever seen. He has a soccer field, a few pieces from the Berlin Wall, a Bentley, and a NICEEEE house. His eight year old son also has his own house. Either way, he is 64 years old. His wife is no more than 40 MAXIMUM. I guessed 35.

So, i don't know, one word comes to mind, but i'm not exactly sure if it should be stated or not. Is there anything that i don't see or understand here?

(and btw, can 56 year old men still supply their worth for a woman to have children?)

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: conjur
Three words:

Anna Nicole Smith.

Two words:

Trophy Wife

One word:

Golddigger

A most excellent and accurate reply. I've nothing to add.

erikiksaz

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 1999
Okay, so i'm not thinking what i'm not supposed to think. Second question:

Can 56 year old men still supply their worth for a woman to have children?

Crappopotamus

Golden Member
Oct 1, 2002
okay, why do you think that guys try to get jobs that make lots of money?!! if it didnt help you get mo ass, everyone would vye for middle class. no one would work hard. the economy would SUFFER. these women make the world go round!

ed21x

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2001
Originally posted by: erikiksaz
Okay, so i'm not thinking what i'm not supposed to think. Second question:

Can 56 year old men still supply their worth for a woman to have children?

of course- havn't you heard the news about David Letterman? :)