You people who work for or used to work for Trump are suckers

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Rober Muelluer is making the rounds and everyone involved has to lawyer up. These lawyers are very expensive and legal fees can add up to millions. A great of the staff can't afford those prices and could cause their families to go bankrupt.

But there is good news. If your name is Trump, you get those fees covered by the RNC. Donald and Uday Trump aren't going to have to fork over a dime. One would think the billionaire can break off a few million, pay for his family and save the RNC money for staffers. Haha fat chance!!

BTW - I've seen pictures of Hope Hicks. She'll be able to "earn" the money for her fees. Mama June is out of luck unless she can snag a rich manatee.

http://www.edition.cnn.com/2017/09/26/politics/donald-trump-rnc-fundraiser-new-york-city/index.html

The high-dollar fundraiser came a week after the RNC confirmed it is spending money from its legal fund to pay for Trump's legal bills -- as well as Trump Jr.'s.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Honestly is there anything abnormal about his situation? This is business as usual in our country
BTW - I've seen pictures of Hope Hicks. She'll be able to "earn" the money for her fees
Yes she's one hot brunette.
Mama June is out of luck unless she can snag a rich manatee.
I nearly fell out of my chair while spewing coffee like a fountain when I read that. No Maxim photo shoots for her.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Tis a noble sacrifice to their Orange God. May their Bank accounts be depleted and their lives be ruined. Amen.