You must admit -- A lot of truth from Obama.....but the biggest truth is where were you when....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Oh come on we all know people like Brandonbullshit have different standards of morality and decency for Trump vs the Negro. Obama tan suit in the Oval Office SCANDEL. Obama more flexibility to negotiate with Putin, SCANDEL. Trump siding with Putin in Helsinki over the United States with interfering in our elections, 1200th mulligan

I love it. Why present a reasonable and logical argument when you can simply sling silly insults and try ridicule? Funny how you are implying that I'm a racist but never have I even thought of calling Obama a "negro". You seem like the type of fellow that would have sex with your mom to show people how wrong incest is.

Nov 29, 2006
I love it. Why present a reasonable and logical argument when you can simply sling silly insults and try ridicule? Funny how you are implying that I'm a racist but never have I even thought of calling Obama a "negro". You seem like the type of fellow that would have sex with your mom to show people how wrong incest is.

Irony found?