you muslims and pakis are friggin pathetic

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000
okay now that I have your attention... provided I haven't been banned for the shock value of the title... lemme explain. :)

i'm a US born citizen, who happens to be Muslim and happens to favor pakistan after the US... this, I believe, gives me some credence to my observation.

i've noticed that this channel is populated by some very vocal and educated people who provide some extremely potent arguments (although often factually incorrect) against muslims... and on occasion against pakistan. yet you morons sit idly by scratching your asses... you do NOTHING to provide an kid of defense for a country you might have some sympathy with or your religion.

it amazes me to see how fiercely vocal non-muslim or non-pakistanis can be when anyone says anything negative about something they value. hell I quote the NY times that reports how Muslims are being mistreated in India... and the ATOF fiery Indian brigade is hounding my ass with a hot poker.

i am so sick and tired of getting messages from you people stating "ummm... i kinda like what you're doin' but it's not worth my time to offer a rebuttal... these people are stupid let them be"

it's no wonder most people have such a pittiful opionion of Muslims in general... you people strive to give them that impression by doing nothing... I can totally see their view.... they SEE that Muslims choose not to discuss things... but are so unevolved that they need to use violence to express themselves.

it's sad that you sit around and offer nothing to offer anything to correct or educate those who don't know too much. your inaction is what gives them a negative view of the religion.

this lends me to believe the following:

1. you are completely ignorant yourselves
2. you don't really care what anyone thinks about your community... you live your own life and F- everyone else.
3. you are chicken-S-s

i mean what the hell is with your cowardice? you hide behind a sympathetic american or european to save your asses.

grow a pair... and do something for a change...

I swear... I'm begining develop a lower opinion of you people than even those non-muslims and pro-india zelots that hate you.

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000

<< "you people"? >>

yes... what's wrong with saying that?

"you people" - inactive pakis and muslims who are too scared to say anything.

it's one thing to not want to get involved... I can understand that... a bit... but i've been inindated with pakis and muslims messaging me saying "I feel ya... preach on... but I'm don't count on me to say anything"

support from "these people" ... well I find it insulting.

Jejunum

Golden Member
Jun 19, 2000
whats wrong w/ u people

thinking u should support an unstable military dicatorship...stop sending weapons and funding to pakistan (and israel) until the violence stops...

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000

<< "you people" - inactive pakis and muslims who are too scared to say anything.

Should't it be our people? Or have you become too Americanized.;)
>>

my people are those who are active.... those who are inactive... are someone else's people ... ;p ;)

McPhreak

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2000

<<

2. you don't really care what anyone thinks about your community... you live your own life and F- everyone else.
3. you are chicken-S-s
>>

Welcome to ATOT...
rolleye.gif

xyyz

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2000

<<

<<

3. you are chicken-S-s
>>

Welcome to ATOT...
rolleye.gif
>>

muahahhahaaha!!!

the point is NOT to make me laugh here. i'm trying to be serious you knnow.

Vernor

Sep 9, 2001
(To the tune of "My Bonny lies over the ocean")
by Jo Walton

The Lurkers support me in email
They all think I'm great don't you know.
You posters just don't understand me
But soon you will reap what you sow.

Lurkers, lurkers, lurkers support me, you'll see, you'll see
off in e-mail the lurkers support me, you'll see.

The lurkers support me in email
"So why don't they post?" you all cry
They're scared of your hostile intentions
they just can't be as brave as I.

Lurkers etc.

One day I'll round up all my lurkers
we'll have a newsgroup of our own
without all this flak from you morons
my lurkers will post round my throne.

Lurkers etc.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Until good Muslims stand up against the one's perpetrating these insane acts, and stand up aginst the violence, you're going to have this problem.

The Christians went through this 500-1500 years ago. It seems to be your turn now. The only way to end it is not to lash out at everyone else, but to lash out at those causing this somewhat valid stereotype to form.

Meanwhile, I served my country. I've done my part. I don't understand parts of your post. Are you treatening people and calling them cowards for using the military to fight Muslim extremists?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

<< (To the tune of "My Bonny lies over the ocean")
by Jo Walton

The Lurkers support me in email
They all think I'm great don't you know.
You posters just don't understand me
But soon you will reap what you sow.

Lurkers, lurkers, lurkers support me, you'll see, you'll see
off in e-mail the lurkers support me, you'll see.

The lurkers support me in email
"So why don't they post?" you all cry
They're scared of your hostile intentions
they just can't be as brave as I.

Lurkers etc.

One day I'll round up all my lurkers
we'll have a newsgroup of our own
without all this flak from you morons
my lurkers will post round my throne.

Lurkers etc.
>>

Bwahahahahahahahaha!! :D

McPhreak

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2000

<<

<<

<<

3. you are chicken-S-s
>>

Welcome to ATOT...
rolleye.gif
>>

muahahhahaaha!!!

the point is NOT to make me laugh here. i'm trying to be serious you knnow.
>>

When you're dealing with a few thousand people on these forums who claim to know everything about...well, everything (i.e. medicine, politics, foreign affairs, nuclear physics, etc.) and then realize that 4/5 of them can't discern between "there", "their", and "they're", how can you not help but laugh?
rolleye.gif