you know what suck?

hiromizu

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2007
How about stepping into your apt from work after a 14 hour day only to be called right back in for an unplanned last minute video conference meeting with some bonehead hotshot in London regarding reiterations of mission statements and other useless wankage material?

Apr 17, 2003
Originally posted by: hiromizu
How about stepping into your apt from work after a 14 hour day only to be called right back in for an unplanned last minute video conference meeting with some bonehead hotshot in London regarding reiterations of mission statements and other useless wankage material?

i would quit or shoot myself, depending on whether i'm closer to the phone or gun.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Corporate Thug
Originally posted by: TallBill
So go to the fucking store and get something. :p

that would defeat the purpose of a meal replacement shake.

Good point. I'm the opposite, I drink the shake, then eat a meal, then have another shake, then another meal. Still barely holding weight with this damn heat.

jhayx7

Platinum Member
Oct 1, 2005
Originally posted by: Corporate Thug
Originally posted by: TallBill
So go to the fucking store and get something. :p

that would defeat the purpose of a meal replacement shake.

I remember back in my working out days... After a good workout I would eat two meal replacement bars and then go to taco bell :p

Special K

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000
Eh, that's not so bad. There's lots of nights I come home and either don't have time or just don't feel like cooking, so dinner will consist of a protein shake + potato.

Taste-wise it's obviously not as good as whole food, but nutrition-wise, it still gets the job done.