You know what else they're hoarding? Macaroni & Cheese!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Ok.

I'll carry on tomorrow and go to work. In the hospital.
And I'll come home without buying a bazzilian rolls of toilet paper or wearing a mask all day or wearing gloves all the time.

Just pointing out that panic doesn't discriminate.

And pretty much the same here ... its everyone else freaking out that worries me!

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Just pointing out that panic doesn't discriminate.

And pretty much the same here ... its everyone else freaking out that worries me!
I suppose that I should clarify that when I said Americans I specifically meant you guys. You're the Americans that I'm mostly in touch with and you guys are being crazy about this.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I suppose that I should clarify that when I said Americans I specifically meant you guys. You're the Americans that I'm mostly in touch with and you guys are being crazy about this.
Just because the Black Death is old hat to you doesn't mean it's the same for everyone.

<== lives in state where bubonic plague is a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: WelshBloke

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
People- please make your own mac & cheese. It's not that hard and tastes 10000x better. Don't be controlled by Big Cheese Powder.