You know, the nice thing about living alone is...

coldmeat

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2007
Except if you weren't living alone you wouldn't have to talk to yourself.

Modelworks

Lifer
Feb 22, 2007
Not having to wear clothes when you get up in the morning to cook breakfast is also a plus !

Cabages

Platinum Member
Jan 1, 2006
...you don't have to have someone elses dirty dishes rotting in the sink.

WASH YOUR DISHES!

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
I was gonna go with "masturbating in the living room with impunity"

LilPima

Golden Member
Sep 26, 2008
Originally posted by: Modelworks
Not having to wear clothes when you get up in the morning to cook breakfast is also a plus !

Watch out for the hot drops of stuff that fly out of the pan!

Modelworks

Lifer
Feb 22, 2007
Originally posted by: Epic Fail
Originally posted by: dennilfloss
...that you can talk to yourself and there's no one around to call you crazy for it. :p

You are crazy.

No he isn't.
You are fine until you start saying things like "What shall we eat ?" or "You watch tv while I go cook us something to eat "

ConstipatedVigilante

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2006
I tend to exclaim things to myself, or make little comments. My roommate is a pretty quiet dude - I sometimes wonder what he thinks of it. On the other hand, my mom regularly his conversations with herself. I find it funny and point it out to her all the time - "that's not healthy, mom."

Clair de Lune

Banned
Sep 24, 2008
Originally posted by: Ns1

I get a kick out of my guy friends sitting on the very couch I masturbated in.

Now it'd be creepy if I said this about my female friends. rofl.

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Clair de Lune

I'm unsure of how to respond due to your lack of gender in your profile

S

SlitheryDee

I hear you, but I consider it to be a dubious perk at best. It begs the question of exactly what desire within you motivates you to vocalize when there's really no one to hear it. When you say something witty are you impressed with yourself, or just disappointed that you already knew what you were going to say?

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
Unless of course the voices tell you are crazy, like Umberto.

Shut up Umberto!

Christ, he knows I can't speak Spanish so why bother?

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
Originally posted by: zerocool84
Originally posted by: coldmeat

He has ATOT to talk to.

That's worse than talking to yourself. Yourself won't ridicule you mercilessly.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Clair de Lune

ewww... :shocked:

rhino56

Platinum Member
Oct 6, 2004
ummm it would suck to live alone. i wouldnt trade my wives for anything.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
...that you can talk to yourself and there's no one around to call you crazy for it. :p

You are crazy.

No he isn't.
You are fine until you start saying things like "What shall we eat ?" or "You watch tv while I go cook us something to eat "

Yes, he is.... or at least he was anyway. Just a quick Google search on his user name should prove that for anyone.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
See, I thought you'd say that it gives you plenty of time to chop up the body without the worry of someone interrupting you. :p

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: ultimatebob

You are crazy.

No he isn't.

Yes, he is.... or at least he was anyway. Just a quick Google search on his user name should prove that for anyone.

while I'm not going to google, I will say that someone simply talking to themselves is far from crazy, because I'm not crazy, and I talk to myself.
Not 24/7 mind you, actually somewhat in-between rarely and not often. It's usually when I'm trying to figure out a solution to some problem that has come up, or iron out a plan for something. Hearing what I am thinking helps it make sense, or doesn't and I find a new idea. Sometimes, out of sheer boredom, I'll talk to myself just to pass the time, and end up kind of narrating my thoughts of random matters, as if I were talking to a scribe to write something, one of the many books I have planned to write sometime in my life. Either it's my fiction novel I'm thinking about, or my grand book of life and the philosophical tidbits that will likely be what drives me crazy later in life. All the greatest philosophers are kooks and while I aspire to get the same recognition, I seriously hope I don't end up on the same path to insanity as them. :p

edit: that was a lot longer than I had planned for this post. dammit

rhino56

Platinum Member
Oct 6, 2004
Originally posted by: CraKaJaX
Originally posted by: rhino56
ummm it would suck to live alone. i wouldnt trade my wives for anything.

Wives? Damn man! Nice!
thanks :) while a lot of people think it must be awesome to have 2 wives there are downsides also. the main thing i struggle with is the fact i was raised to be so traditional. i cant really get married legally to both of them and i wont just marry one, it would be unfair. so i can never have a wife like most people do. i can never have just one person i share everything with, i always have to think about if i do something for one of them how it might make the other feel.
in some ways they are like one person because they are so close, so that makes it easier, but i do feel that i have sacrificed a lot. even though it does have a downside i wouldn't be able to go back now though to just one, because losing one would hurt just as bad as someone who loses their wife.

mundane

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2002
Originally posted by: coldmeat

They're in the freezer, as others have suggested.