you know i've got to thinking about this contempt vote and i've concluded:

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
he was right to be held in contempt..

in fact, the entire scenario of fast and furious was in fact... wrong. everyone involved should be held accountable.. it only goes to divert the peoples eyes to the fact that we did, in fact, give weapons to active cartel militia... and only diverts the peoples eyes from the fact that this is ALL drug war related, and none of it should be happening. since when do we work with active militia, who OPPOSES our military?

this is basically exactly what happened during prohibition of alcohol, all we did was breed corruption, and get our police force, killed.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007

in fact, the entire scenario of fast and furious was in fact... wrong. everyone involved should be held accountable.. it only goes to divert the peoples eyes to the fact that we did, in fact, give weapons to active cartel militia... and only diverts the peoples eyes from the fact that this is ALL drug war related, and none of it should be happening. since when do we work with active militia, who OPPOSES our military?

this is basically exactly what happened during prohibition of alcohol, all we did was breed corruption, and get our police force, killed.

absolutely zane and I agree with you. I am of the suspicion as well that Holder is mostly a patsy in all this, even then he has been uncooperative and deserves it.

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
absolutely zane and I agree with you. I am of the suspicion as well that Holder is mostly a patsy in all this, even then he has been uncooperative and deserves it.

totally agree, he is mostly a patsy, a fall guy... i wonder how long it's gonna take people to realize what this whole fuckup was?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

i agree. i am shocked people are upset people are looking into it.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
I'm glad to see some dems crossed party lines and voted to hold in contempt.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
i agree. i am shocked people are upset people are looking into it.

politics, actually it shows how indoctrinated the American people have come to serving their parties. It's starting to feel a little reminiscent of how I believe people in North Korea act. Everything is for the greater good of the Party.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
politics, actually it shows how indoctrinated the American people have come to serving their parties. It's starting to feel a little reminiscent of how I believe people in North Korea act. Everything is for the greater good of the Party.

that's how i have felt for years. its now all about your party winning and screwing the other. no matter if the thing would help the US as a whole. long as the other party came up with it its going to be a fight and if possible struck down!

winning ain't everything.

Wreckem

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2006
totally agree, he is mostly a patsy, a fall guy... i wonder how long it's gonna take people to realize what this whole fuckup was?

The AG should always fall on his sword, even if he didnt have anything to do with it. It allows a new guy to take over clean house and have a better shot at having the public have confidence in the institution.

Truth of the matter is they had similar programs under Bush. I doubt Gonzales/Bush knew to much/anything about them. I dont blame, Gonzales/Bush or Holder/Obama. Why? The ATF has always been a loose canon. They really need to be dismantled and their function put under the domain of FBI. I'd do the same thing to the DEA.

Last edited:

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
man i gotta say too, this was a REALLY good deception.. i didnt realize that it was.. just that, a deception, until today.. it was like an epiphany

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
The AG should always fall on his sword, even if he didnt have anything to do with it. It allows a new guy to take over clean house and have a better shot at having the public have confidence in the institution.

Truth of the matter is they had similar programs under Bush. I doubt Gonzales/Bush knew to much/anything about them. I dont blame, Gonzales/Bush or Holder/Obama. Why? The ATF has always been a loose canon. They really need to be dismantled and their function put under the domain of FBI. I'd do the same thing to the DEA.

yep, he was right to fall on his sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.