"You know, I can eat a peach for hours..."

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
"If I were to send you flowers where would I... no, let me rephrase that. If I were to let you suck my tongue, would you be grateful?"

OulOat

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2002
I dunno why that movie got medicore reviews; it is such an awesome movie.

Castor Troy: And stay away from downtown on the 18th...it?s gonna be a little...uh?smoggy.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: anxi80
"If I were to send you flowers where would I... no, let me rephrase that. If I were to let you suck my tongue, would you be grateful?"

:thumbsup:

Kelvrick

Lifer
Feb 14, 2001
That tongue part made him my hero when I watched it as a kid. Before I had any kind of contact at all with women.

I was just like, GOD!!!

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
besides the really bad stunt doubles (e.g. you can see the stuntmans face instead of the actor during some high action stunts), this movie was definately enjoyable for the most part.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
"Well, I've gotta go. I've got a government job to abuse, and a lonely wife to f**k. Oh no! Did I just say that aloud?"

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: anxi80
"Well, I've gotta go. I've got a government job to abuse, and a lonely wife to f**k. Oh no! Did I just say that aloud?"

:laugh::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

KeyserSoze

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2000
This is a classic. I have it on DVD.

Although, I gotta say production wise....it was pretty terrible. During all the stunts, you can see wires for the stuntment. That really ruins it for me these days.

But yeah, soo many great lines.

KeyserSoze

Oct 19, 2000
Originally posted by: NFS4
Originally posted by: Storm
Btw who played the daughter again?

She looked pretty damn cute ?

http://pics.bbzzdd.com/users/NFS4/swain-1024.jpg
:Q God damn what a figure.

As for the movie, I loved it. I remember my dad taking me to the theatre to see it when I was younger, early teens. The part where Cage turned around and shot the guy back with the shotgun, I yelled "DAMN!", but luckily the movie was so loud at that point he didn't hear me :). Probably wouldn't have mattered, but I was still fearful at that age.

Another great movie that I see in the same light as Face/Off is True Lies.