"You have a degree in nothing"

KeyserSoze

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2000
For the life of me, I can't figure out what line that is from. I think it was Futurama, but Googling turns up nothing. I'm pretty sure it was some adult cartoon show.

Anyone have any idea? Googling for that quote directly doesn't get me any closer.

EDIT: K, remembered.

Man in Science Truck: "Calling all Scientists."
Dude on the street: "I have a degree in Homeopathy Medicine."
Man in Science Truck: "You have a degree in Nothing."

KS

Acanthus

Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
ostif.org
The scene is when they are calling everyone to Kyoto japan for a global warming convention in futurama.

A goofy robot-van-thing is going up the road and saying "calling all scientists, there is a mandatory meeting in kyoto japan" and some random guy in a lab coat runs up and goes "i have a degree in homeopathic medicine" and the robot says "you have a degree in baloney" and shoots him with a high pressure water hose.

You edited in the situation after i typed it :p

Yes, it is Futurama.

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
Peter: I'll handle it, Lois. I read a book about this sort of thing once.
Brian: Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't... nothing?
Peter: Oh yeah.

Ophir

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Acanthus
The scene is when they are calling everyone to Kyoto japan for a global warming convention in futurama.

A goofy robot-van-thing is going up the road and saying "calling all scientists, there is a mandatory meeting in kyoto japan" and some random guy in a lab coat runs up and goes "i have a degree in homeopathic medicine" and the robot says "you have a degree in baloney" and shoots him with a high pressure water hose.
This one sounds right. I originally thought it was from The Simpsons when Bart becomes a healer (Faith Off episode)
Hibbert: [chuckles] Your playing days are over, my friend. But, you can always fall back on your degree in ... [reads chart] communications!? Oh, dear Lord!
Lubchenko: I know! Is phony major. Lubchenko learn nothing. Nothing! [cries]