You have a $100 Amazon gift card balance. How would you spend it?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cronos

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
Yeah, just let it sit there until you need something. No need to force yourself to buy stuff you don't really need.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Yeah, just let it sit there until you need something. No need to force yourself to buy stuff you don't really need.

this is probably the best.

but if you're looking for suggestions - tools, books/music/movies

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001

Yep. That's one way those of us with money, got that money :)

I see many shiny objects in the daily Newegg emails, but ignore them all until there's something I actually need. $249 laptop I don't need? Nope. Spare SSDs? Nope. Extra power supply? Nope. . . . .

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000

Agreed. I have a little over $100 in Amazon GC and I let it sit there as I have nothing I really need, yet.

Hopefully Samsung 850 EVO 500GB will hit $100-ish at Amazon.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
I dont really buy clothes or anything im gonna wear online. So that rules that stuff out. For me its typically small electronics, movies, music, things of that nature.

I used to feel that way about buying clothing online but at Amazon I just read the sizing charts and user reviews carefully. I have gotten a ton of nice sweaters, coats and shoes from them without an issue.