you guys know what's gonna end up happening with this "fast and furious" operation??

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
right?

please tell me you guys aren't this blind?

they are going to uncover a massive cash deal with various cartels, to allow them safe passage of drugs into the U.S. and we'll find that we are giving them weapons to fight eachother for territory.... we've basically bred the largest cash operation/weapons trade, competition for the right to be the supply to the USA.

what caused this you ask???

only look back to prohibition of alcohol, and see, who got rich then?

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
right?

they are going to uncover a massive cash deal with various cartels, to allow them safe passage of drugs into the U.S. and we'll find that we are giving them weapons to fight eachother for territory.... we've basically bred the largest cash operation/weapons trade, competition for the right to be the supply to the USA.

I think they are going to make a movie with Vin Diesel.

Seriously, we don't care as a people. We have our toys and that's what matters.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
right?

You've been watching far too many movies.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
I means that we're going to use nukes on the neighboring country to the south.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Well, there's already a whacky conspiracy theory (several actually) going around among raving anti-gubmint right wing gun nuts...

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
What will happen is the Fox News, right wing media conspiracy that Obama started F&F with the goal of enacting gun control will turn out to be complete bullshit.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
im ready to invade mexico again. REMEMBER THE ALAMO BITCHES? YEAH. WE DO TOO.

Mexico isn't the problem, we are. Americans consume more drugs than any other nation, and our government was arming the cartels that sold them to us. There really is only one solution to this problem, and that is the legalization of drugs. As long as there is a black market that generates billions of dollars a year, this is only going to get worse as different factions jockey for control. We can easily deal with the social fallout of drug abuse, and profit our economy at the same time.

wetech

Jul 16, 2002
What will happen is the Fox News, right wing media conspiracy that Obama started F&F with the goal of enacting gun control will turn out to be complete bullshit.

It's been replaced by the Nancy Pelosi, left wing media conspiracy that this is all a witch hunt to get Holder in order to enable voter suppression.