You guys got any ideas for lunch? What can I make and take with me to the office?

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
Tired of eating Ramen noodles at work, and don't want to eat fast food (not even Subway or Quiznos). Can anyone give me ideas about something I can prepare for lunch? It should be easy to make, and must not smell bad.

Got any idea?

ryzmah

Feb 17, 2003
Fajitas and other wraps - make the filling the night before and reheat at lunch. Tuna salad's good too.

TuffGirl

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2001
Get one of those huge bags of Tyson's buffalo wings. They have preparation directions on the package and they'll last you a long ass time. Just put a bunch on a plastic plate, saran wrap and you're good to go, assuming your workplace has a nuker.

nodoubts2k

Golden Member
Sep 7, 2003

rutchtkim

Golden Member
Aug 2, 2001
just get some microwavable frozen foods. Swanson or Budget Gourmet... those things are decent tasting

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
Just bring any fish dish and heat it in the microwave. Your officemates will love you for it!

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: ryzmah
Fajitas and other wraps - make the filling the night before and reheat at lunch. Tuna salad's good too.
mmm, soft chicken/bean/cheese tacos with good salsa :) (to be lazy use precooked chicken strips and shredded cheese)

leftover pasta dishes

cans of soup -- Wolfgang Puck brand has more flavor than Campbells and Progresso

bag salads

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
A tin of baby clams and a package of Ritz crackers. My mom packed me lunches like that in grade school a lot.

In hindsight, I think she was just lazy...

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Originally posted by: nodoubts2k
Originally posted by: Schadenfroh
Originally posted by: luvyaone
Originally posted by: TheBoyBlunder
Originally posted by: GhettoFob
Originally posted by: Lazee
Originally posted by: bolomite
Originally posted by: Howard
Originally posted by: fatbaby