Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
you are a lazy pos individual? It's not a good way to live apparently

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Don't drag his ass out of P&N.
My ass is everywhere, for I am the Universal Ass, the one you have been seeking, the Divinely Beloved who loves you more than you can possibly ever love yourselves. Relax and be happy.

I am you and you are me, the Alpha and the Omega, And I have come to tell you that you are a worthless lazy pos of a person, not because it is what you are but because it is what you were made to feel. Feel it and be free. Who could have ever imagined that the world's most worthless person was the one God chose to protect oceanic love behind a wall of shame.

So let me just finish up by saying mumble mumble and so on because the recess bell just rang and it's time for me to go outside to play. Today I'm going to be a deer running through the woods. Perhaps tomorrow I'll have myself committed.

And highland 145, when you sleep tonight don't let your hand hang down under the bed. Tasty tasty tasty. Things are waiting for you out there.

I miss my clown Avatar. POOF!

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
My ass is everywhere, for I am the Universal Ass, the one you have been seeking, the Divinely Beloved who loves you more than you can possibly ever love yourselves. Relax and be happy.

I am you and you are me, the Alpha and the Omega, And I have come to tell you that you are a worthless lazy pos of a person, not because it is what you are but because it is what you were made to feel. Feel it and be free. Who could have ever imagined that the world's most worthless person was the one God chose to protect oceanic love behind a wall of shame.

So let me just finish up by saying mumble mumble and so on because the recess bell just rang and it's time for me to go outside to play. Today I'm going to be a deer running through the woods. Perhaps tomorrow I'll have myself committed.

And highland 145, when you sleep tonight don't let your hand hang down under the bed. Tasty tasty tasty. Things are waiting for you out there.

Oceanic love...how do I tap some of that ultimate Mom?

Reactions: Mayne

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I tend to get anxious whenever I'm not doing something productive at work. It makes me feel guilty.

Of course, I also feel the same way every time I reply to a Mayne thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Mayne and nakedfrog

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Oceanic love...how do I tap some of that ultimate Mom?
You don't. You are looking to gratify your ego, the product of love denied. The Beatles told you the answer years ago:

Imagine the joy of the mystic who says: Oh my Beloved, wherever I look it appears to be Thou.

You seek to bask in the sun rather than ignite the nova that is hidden within. None seek what they have not lost and nothing is truly lost but hidden by fear. To love again is to reopen the wounds that sealed us shut, to risk to feel, to learn we can't really ever be hurt again.

Think of it like this: A group of scientists in a lab decided to see how much a pig could hold if they put a cork in his ass. Well along into the experiment a monkey allowed to roam the lab spied the cork and wanted to know what it was for. Then there was a massive explosion and the scientist battered and broken begin to question what had happened. One said, "All I saw was the monkey trying to put the cork back in."

When you open the door to love it will similarly blow your mind.

BD231

Lifer
Feb 26, 2001
You're only lazy if you're not stupid enough to believe lazy wasn't created in lieu of social anarchy. Your wife kicks you into the yard 40 hours a week to hate what she created in you.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I actually got a depression a few years back and anxiety came with it. Part of the reason was actually procrastination/laziness. Basically I liked working nights so I was working nights all the time. The nice thing with night shifts is that you always go on 12h shifts, there are no 8h night shifts. So automatically it means you get more time off. A typical schedule was 4 days on, 4 days off, with a couple 8h day shifts mixed in, and some 12h days. Now the issue is being in night shift mode all the time made me kinda groggy. Sleep in a lot, don't feel like doing anything when I get up, go to bed late. Repeat cycle, even on days off. Very hard to go to bed early and get up early since I'm naturally a night owl. Trying to do it after night shifts is even harder.

Long story short I fell into this perpetual cycle of basically going to work, and then being off for several days and being home just doing nothing. I have lot of projects and hobbies I WANT to do but never felt like doing. It caught up with me and I started to feel depressed. Lack of natural light also didn't help. I mean, even if I'm on full day shifts I don't get light either because I'm at work, but at least on my days off I get up early enough to at least catch the tail end of the day. (days here are very short most of the year) I would get SOME light. So really the slight depression made me lazy and the laziness made me more depressed, and anxiety tends to come with depression. It can be a vicious cycle and hard to get out of. You just spiral down into darkness and next thing you know you're standing in front of a telecom battery bank and eyeing a piece of stray metal bar on the floor and thinking you can end it all right now and won't feel a thing. I didn't actually want to end it though, I knew something was wrong with me and I just wanted it to go away. But it's crazy the thoughts that come when you fall into depression.

I got it sorted out by going back to mostly day shifts, but also forcing myself to go out for walks more often, even in winter, so that I can at least get some level of natural vitamin D and also nature, since I usually go in the nature trail not far from my house. Being in nature can really help prevent depression. As a ginger I'm adapted to the north and my body can generate vitamin D more easily, but I still need to actually be out in the sun for a short while at very least, not inside. I also had to go on meds and did see a counselor. I'm off the meds now and feeling fine now. I actually went on them again around March. I find that time of year depressing and always have but guess it affects me more now. By then I'm just tired of winter, and there's really nothing happening or nothing to look forward to other than more winter. By April the snow is sorta melting but not really, so you end up with a period where you can barely even go for a walk since the sidewalks are a wreck of jagged ice, slush, and dog shit and nature trail is too mushy to walk in. If I could afford to just take 3 months off to go to a hot spot, it would be March, April, May. That way I skip the part of the year where it feels like spring is coming but not really and that constant up and down weather, and arrive back when summer is starting.

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006

this moonbeam post is a fresh of breath air

Kyron71

Sep 5, 2019
VR play Creed or one of the Dance Games

Couple of games that you can kick with leg trackers