You ever think of going gay?

Accipiter22

Banned
Feb 11, 2005
girls hate me, and you can only take so many rejections in stride before you realize you weren't meant to have hapiness in a certain direction. I guess I have to look somewhere else. I'm just not to have a happy life, or the hapiness that I want with a girl. I'm 25 and my longest relationship was with a girl 5 years ago, it lasted 7 weeks. I haven't had a gf in 4 years. I haven't gotten to a 2nd date with a girl in about 3 years. I can't find hapiness with girls, the hapiness I desire. I guess I have to look in a guy's butthole for hapiness now :(

Black88GTA

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2003
Haha, it would make things a lot easier if I was. I get hit on A LOT by gay guys for some reason. But, all the women I meet that I think I'd like to date are taken / married / engaged already. :( It seems that single women simply don't exist around here.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Do you have the voice? You need to have the voice before they give you the membership card.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Accipiter22
girls hate me, and you can only take so many rejections in stride before you realize you weren't meant to have hapiness in a certain direction. I guess I have to look somewhere else. I'm just not to have a happy life, or the hapiness that I want with a girl. I'm 25 and my longest relationship was with a girl 5 years ago, it lasted 7 weeks. I haven't had a gf in 4 years. I haven't gotten to a 2nd date with a girl in about 3 years. I can't find hapiness with girls, the hapiness I desire. I guess I have to look in a guy's butthole for hapiness now :(
you can't "turn gay" :p

Buck Armstrong

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2004
The answer is simple, but most men don't want to accept it: Just lower your standards when it comes to women.

z0mb13

Lifer
May 19, 2002
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
I've been told on several occasions that "it's really a shame you're not gay."

I take it as a compliment. :p

- M4H

It's really a shame you're not gay...

:D:D

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Serious answer.....

Do you want to take manhood into every orafice? Does that give you pleasure when you think about it?

If so, then you're gay. If not, then you aren't.

-edit-
more seriousness, get some therapy/counseling.

getbush

Golden Member
Jan 19, 2001
What do you do for a living? How much are you worth?

Improve that aspect you will be able to find a girl. Not the good kind, but it will put out for you. Just get a pre-nup.

I'm only half kidding.

Accipiter22

Banned
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: Black88GTA
Haha, it would make things a lot easier if I was. I get hit on A LOT by gay guys for some reason. But, all the women I meet that I think I'd like to date are taken / married / engaged already. :( It seems that single women simply don't exist around here.

Amen to that

Accipiter22

Banned
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: Buck Armstrong
The answer is simple, but most men don't want to accept it: Just lower your standards when it comes to women.

I already have. The next step down is looking to men...hence this thread

Accipiter22

Banned
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: spidey07
Serious answer.....

Do you want to take manhood into every orafice? Does that give you pleasure when you think about it?

If so, then you're gay. If not, then you aren't.

-edit-
more seriousness, get some therapy/counseling.

can't afford therapy/counseling. It does nothign for me anyway

Special K

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2000
Where are you meeting all of these girls? I don't read all of your YAGT's but of the ones I have read, they all seem to involve meeting girls at bars or clubs.

Perhaps you should try looking somewhere else?

Just my $0.02