You catch your wife in bed making love to a beautiful woman, what will you do?

You catch your wife/girlfriend in bed making love to a beautiful woman, what will you do?

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Divorce my wife\end the relationship

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Go for marriage counselling\patch the relationship

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get in the bed!

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
Happened to my buddy after coming home from the bar with his wife and her friend. He was shocked but didn't hesitate to drop his draws and hop in. I'd have to say I'd have the same reaction.

Mayne

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2014
I'm definitely watching and hopefully partaking lol

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
Happened to my old coworker. Sad thing was his girl made a move on me first, but I said no. She smoked, and I just couldn't get into her. Her friend however, was hot. If I only knew...

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
OK the three folks who voted for divorce, why in Hell would you do that for? The proper thing to do is get out of your clothes and jump right in.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
OK the three folks who voted for divorce, why in Hell would you do that for? The proper thing to do is get out of your clothes and jump right in.
Well it ain't a Christian conservative thing so it's muslins or aliens.

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009
I used to date a blonde that was into other girls. Another was bi-curious and me and her best friend had some fun with her. Good times.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Well it ain't a Christian conservative thing so it's muslins or aliens.
Don't some Muslims have four wives? I imagine that such husbands wouldn't shocked at all finding all of their wives in bed together.:p

Come to think of it, didn't some dude in Africa who had six wives died after the other five demand sex from him? He gotten off the fourth wife before the fifth one had a chance with the pour guy....:eek:

Edit: Here it is.
https://www.ibtimes.com/six-women-r...hy-nigerian-bentue-state-killed-his-six-wives

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Question for all the guys that said they would jump in and join.

WTF makes you think they want your sorry ass in the bed with them. There is probably a reason the little wife turned to someone else for satisfaction.

LOL

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Question for all the guys that said they would jump in and join.

WTF makes you think they want your sorry ass in the bed with them. There is probably a reason the little wife turned to someone else for satisfaction.

LOL
Considering that the vast majority of men get turned on by girl-on-girl actions, both the wife and the other woman should be expecting the husband to jump right in.:rolleyes:

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Considering that the vast majority of men get turned on by girl-on-girl actions, both the wife and the other woman should be expecting the husband to jump right in.:rolleyes:
pcgeek11 has it right. There's damn good reason to believe that the last thing the wife wants, in bed with her first female lover, is for her husband or any male to join in.

People (and that includes women) are all over the spectrum of human desire and experience, so anything could be true for any one woman.

But if you want to better predict what's likely, ask yourself this:

How many women do you think are turned on by -- :D -- two men kissing.

Reactions: pcgeek11

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
pcgeek11 has it right. There's damn good reason to believe that the last thing the wife wants, in bed with her first female lover, is for her husband or any male to join in.

People (and that includes women) are all over the spectrum of human desire and experience, so anything could be true for any one woman.

But if you want to better predict what's likely, ask yourself this:

How many women do you think are turned on by -- :D -- two men kissing.
Actually I have been informed by a person who worked at an Adult Store that a lot of women do buy films of Gay Men going at it. So it is a more then you think.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001

Wow - that would be devastating to me to feel that the woman I married didn't marry me for the conventional reason. She makes it sound like he's her safety valve and "chose to marry him" because he's an awesome guy. If I were him, it's still missing that factor that truly matters. May as well be best friends who live together. That's me and my wife too, but if she weren't straight, that'd be a different kind of best friend. There is a difference.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Wow - that would be devastating to me to feel that the woman I married didn't marry me for the conventional reason. She makes it sound like he's her safety valve and "chose to marry him" because he's an awesome guy. If I were him, it's still missing that factor that truly matters. May as well be best friends who live together. That's me and my wife too, but if she weren't straight, that'd be a different kind of best friend. There is a difference.
Why would you be devastated? I would be thrilled with having married a lesbian. Since that means having threesomes regularly, I've pretty sure most guys would be as well.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Actually I have been informed by a person who worked at an Adult Store that a lot of women do buy films of Gay Men going at it.
Did he say that to you while you were making the purchase? ;)

Reactions: IronWing