You Can't Do That On Television Convention THIS SUMMER

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
Found this at YCDTOTV.COM Website

There is going to be a fan/star of the show convention this summer for the show.

Check it out here:

LINK

I think this could be a lot of fun !!

I loved the show as a teen...and really for a satirical show...its still funny!:cool:

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
I can't beleive they're having a convention for a decade-and-a-half old nickelodeon show.

kami333

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2001
God I loved that show, the only time I could watch it was on vacations since it was always over on Fri afternoons before i got back home.

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
Originally posted by: notfred
I can't beleive they're having a convention for a decade-and-a-half old nickelodeon show.

It is the 25th Anniversary of the start of the show and will be the last one...could be alot of fun and a good excuse to get away and visit Canada.

There are alot of people who fondly remember the show.

luv2chill

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
Yeah they had one in the summer of 02 also. Unfortunately, I was on vacation in Ottawa but the convention had ended the week before I got there (I live in Kansas).

Definitely one of my favorite shows as a kid. I always had a crush on Moose. Go figure, but she always seemed like such a good sport.

l2c

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
I just became a little kid again for about 10 seconds. I don't know why. *gets covered in beans*

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
I don't remember much about the show but I do remember watching it way back in the day.

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Originally posted by: bradruth
I just became a little kid again for about 10 seconds. I don't know why. *gets covered in beans*

beans? wtf show were you watching? it's green slime baby!!!

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Yossarian

lol.. beans.. Go wash it off with some water! *gets covered in birdseed, hot caramel, and fireants*

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Yossarian

I remember the slime being referred to as beans at some point...keep in mind I was a wee child back then.

rpc64

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Wow I can't believe there's a website devoted to this show!! It's absolutely amazing that these people care so much about a show that's been off the air so long that they actually keep a website going. Sux that they use real player though.

SaturnX

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Don_Vito
Wasn't Alanis Morrissette on that show? Am I hallucinating that?

I believe you're right, she was in fact on the show.

--Mark