You all be good while I'm gone ;-)

amok

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
I get to spend the next 5 weeks hopping flights, staying in hotel rooms, arguing with clients, pitching myself as an all knowing superman to a couple of potential clients, kicking employees for screwing up, figuring out ways to deflect the blame for those screwups, revisions on the fly...otherwise known as a combination of a business trip and oversight of 3 projects going into implementation phase practically all at once. OMG, what was I thinking? ;) I'm currently slotting a total of 4 days out of the next 34 to be at home, but I doubt I get around here to post with my no doubt overly-stressed self.

Now, I expect you all to accomplish a few things before I get back.

-You all should develop a balanced federal budget that everyone agrees on and have it forwarded to Congress for approval
-You should get BOBDN some Xanax to alleviate his anxiety and bring him back from the extreme left
-JohnGalt should go out and hump a nice French woman to relieve some of his aggressiveness towards them
-The libs should brainwash Cad into a leftie-communist-tree-hugging-liberal
-The YABAs should quit apologizing
-The BBs should quit bashing
-Err, can't think of anything else
-You all should be good (maybe a little bad, but keep it reasonably legal!) and stay safe

Talk to you all in a few weeks.

charrison

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: amok
I get to spend the next 5 weeks hopping flights, staying in hotel rooms, arguing with clients, pitching myself as an all knowing superman to a couple of potential clients, kicking employees for screwing up, figuring out ways to deflect the blame for those screwups, revisions on the fly...otherwise known as a combination of a business trip and oversight of 3 projects going into implementation phase practically all at once. OMG, what was I thinking? ;) I'm currently slotting a total of 4 days out of the next 34 to be at home, but I doubt I get around here to post with my no doubt overly-stressed self.

Now, I expect you all to accomplish a few things before I get back.

-You all should develop a balanced federal budget that everyone agrees on and have it forwarded to Congress for approval
-You should get BOBDN some Xanax to alleviate his anxiety and bring him back from the extreme left
-JohnGalt should go out and hump a nice French woman to relieve some of his aggressiveness towards them
-The libs should brainwash Cad into a leftie-communist-tree-hugging-liberal
-The YABAs should quit apologizing
-The BBs should quit bashing
-Err, can't think of anything else
-You all should be good (maybe a little bad, but keep it reasonably legal!) and stay safe

Talk to you all in a few weeks.

:)

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Amok, just get yourself a T-Mobile bluetooth phone ($20/month unlimited net access) and an Ipaq 2210. Viola', you can take ATP&N wirelessly with you whereever you happen to be!